SOLSTICE SEPTEMBER 28 2020

You mistakingly posted to the forum for those who require help with the boards. You should post again to the section for Solstice roll calls.

Just note that the roll call finder is currently not working, so please do look through the forum first before starting a new thread.

24 minutes ago, Ronda ‘n’ Phil said:

It appears that the first attempt to set up the Roll Call went into a chat area  , so let's see if this on actually gets listed in the Roll Call section

If you're referring to this thread which you started in early February, it went into the correct roll call forum for your cruise, and it's correctly listed there, currently about one-third of the way down page 4.

12 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

You mistakingly posted to the forum for those who require help with the boards. You should post again to the section for Solstice roll calls.

Just note that the roll call finder is currently not working, so please do look through the forum first before starting a new thread.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2019 at 11:15 AM, Ronda ‘n’ Phil said:

Thanks

Sail Date September 18, 2020

There are not many replies to inquiries, on Cruise Critic,  about the Celebrity Solstice cruise from Hawaii to Sydney.

Catherine and I  booked.

So I thought I should just mention, we are here.

As far as we are concerned, we would be happy if this is our last cruise.

Edited by $hip$hape

Yes, but just where are you?  You have posted this in the part of the forum for those who are having trouble using the forums.  As a nearly 13 year member, that shouldn't be you.  As as not a cruise centric board or roll call board, noone who is on that sailing will see it here.  If there is a proper roll call, there is nothing more you can do to encourage interest.  Good grief, it's 17 months away.  EM

Edited by Essiesmom

• 2 weeks later...

E-mom,

WE are in Edinboro, PA

RE; Celebrity SOLSTICE SEPTEMBER 28 2020

We are at about 500 days away, and still, I'm have trouble using the newer Cruise Critic forum.

Is there now, or could you please direct me to a link

to our "SOLSTICE SEPTEMBER 28 2020" roll call ?Please Try A

On 4/20/2019 at 3:21 PM, Essiesmom said:

Yes, but just where are you?    If there is a proper roll call, there is nothing more you can do to encourage interest.  Good grief, it's 17 months away.  EM

gain Onboard The Ship.

42 minutes ago, $hip$hape said:

Is there now, or could you please direct me to a link

to our "SOLSTICE SEPTEMBER 28 2020" roll call ?Plea

There are actually two different Roll Calls for your cruise, both started by Ronda 'n' Phil; the first is linked in post number 3 above, and the more recent one is at the link below.  (You folks will want to report those to the moderators and ask the threads to be merged into one to avoid confusion.) 

Tip: the Roll Call finder tool is not working right now (as the notice on the right side of the screen says); to find a Roll Call, you must scroll through the Roll Calls for your ship.