What drinks are free on Celebrity?

LMEEE06

I'm sure this topic has been addressed but I'm having trouble finding it at the moment. I'm wondering which drinks are free on Celebrity. I know there is a charge for sodas, but what about juices at breakfast, etc. And how do you identify which drinks are free of charge? We are new to cruising so I don't know how this works. 

Thanks in advance for your help!

Self serve coffee/teas/hot chocolate etc at the self serve stations in the buffet, they also have a few cold options during the day (water/lemonade/fruit punch etc) also in the buffet! 

Edited by MR_T
  • Like 1

Free include regular water, regular ice tea, Apple juice, Fruit punch, regular coffee. Unless you have a package you pay for all sodas, alcohol, premium coffee and tea, freshly squeezed juices. It's free if it's in a dispenser. Ask a waiter or bar server if you have any questions.

• Like 1

You will find that you have Free Coffee and Teas (both herbal and regular).   Water, Tropical fruit Juice, Lemonaid, Ice Tea and one other flavor I can't remember.   You also have Orange Juice and sometimes other fruit juice at the morning buffet.  In addition to these they have milk and hot chocolate packets.

• Like 2

I really find that free lemonade in the buffet very refreshing and despite having a premium drinks package I will often enjoy one with lunch.

You can also ask your room attendant for a pitcher of iced water to be delivered to your stateroom daily.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dreamcruise27 said:

During breakfast, they also had soy milk, almond milk, and milk in tetra packs (juice box size) in the buffet for free

Thanks for letting me know that.  I'll snag a couple almond milks for the room fridge.  Did they have lactose free regular milk too or just the veggie alternatives?

• Like 1

Be aware that there are juice drinks  at the dispensers.  Orange-guava, fruit punch, lemonade, etc. are mostly sugar drinks.  Not really juice...

There are  small cartons of milk available as well as yogurt in another location at the buffet. 

Edited by keesar
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, petefoss said:

Thanks for letting me know that.  I'll snag a couple almond milks for the room fridge.  Did they have lactose free regular milk too or just the veggie alternatives?

I remember that I found the almond milk and soy milk by the cereal station but can't recall if there was also lactose free milk... I wonder if you may be able to request it through the special needs department before the cruise?

I should have also clarified that I THINK the tetra packs of milk were just regular milk... I do remember that the brand and type of milk changed part way through the cruise so maybe each ship has different supply onboard depending on where they are stocking up!

• Like 1

I think I saw smoothies listed on the breakfast room service menu . . . are those still there, and are they free?

I might like to order a free surplus made (looked like 2-3 options) smoothie as a wake up call on our cruise next week.

• Like 1

If you like iced coffee drinks, it is easy to make your own with the various ice-cream flavors available up at the buffet.

The same for milkshakes.

If you like having ice water available in your stateroom,  just ask your stateroom attendant for a water pitcher and ice bucket. 

They are refilled twice daily when the stateroom attendant services the cabin, or at other times upon request.

When we first started cruising with Celebrity,  ice buckets and water pitchers were automatically provided in all staterooms, but somewhere along the way they got lost in the cutbacks, or not everyone wanted them (according to the story we heard). 

So now they are "upon request" items.

Some say that the same thing has happened with the shower caps and q-tips and cotton balls and writing paper and pens that also used to be provided in all staterooms automatically, without needing to request them.

If you just bring along a pad of post-its, it is easy to leave messages for your stateroom attendant to request anything that may be missing or is running low and needs to be re-stocked.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Newbie2006 said:

I think I saw smoothies listed on the breakfast room service menu . . . are those still there, and are they free

Yes the smoothies are free on the room service menu but not very good IMO. The cranberry juice is not bad though and makes great cosmos.

• Like 1