Noordam, Sydney Harbour Bridge.

They did another "photo op" thing under the coathanger at the end of a magnificent sunny day.

Only one (1) week to go for me to sail day - definitely a little excited 😜 Hope next Sunday's weather is equally as good (so far the forecast is perfect ...)

1480086067_Fullscreencapture31032019194205_bmp.jpg.282ead12fc4d8d8c7373d4080317db83.jpg

1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

Cheers, have you had a practice pack yet.

I tend to do this and then remove all the things that I will only wear once.

Sounds good in theory but I reckon it would require too much effort. Done it often enough to have a fair idea to start with 😀

29 minutes ago, Beejay4016 said:

When we did New Zealand on the Noordam she sailed from White Bay (great service there), but on return she tied up at the OPT. Sailing under the bridge was fantastic.

I think that is the best and easiest way to do it. You get the sail away in the afternoon with the bridge and the rest of the harbour, and then you get to wake up at the OPT which is easier for debarkation and transport home.

16 hours ago, Beejay4016 said:

When we did New Zealand on the Noordam she sailed from White Bay (great service there), but on return she tied up at the OPT. Sailing under the bridge was fantastic.

Like the upcoming cruises - 7 April NZ she sails from White Bay, but returns to OPT for our 21 April cruise.  All a matter of berth availability I suppose.

43 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Like the upcoming cruises - 7 April NZ she sails from White Bay, but returns to OPT for our 21 April cruise.  All a matter of berth availability I suppose.

Yes, the OPT is starting to free up with the season coming to an end.

2 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Yes, the OPT is starting to free up with the season coming to an end.

But I hope Graham and Joanne/Garry have enough work to keep them going with Celebrity/RCI and the Carnival Corp brands.

Got to keep the cruise funds alive.😎

Edited by NSWP

28 minutes ago, NSWP said:

But I hope Graham and Joanne/Garry have enough work to keep them going with Celebrity/RCI and the Carnival Corp brands.

Got to keep the cruise funds alive.😎

They do not do the Carnival brands though. That is why they cruise in the winter.