Pro/Con Booking Window Suite with Princess

AF-1

Just a question about what your views, feedback, complaints, or joys about booking a window suite on Princess ships.  I know there are limited available; and also know that not all ships have them.  Thanks for any feedback.

Edited by AF-1
spelling

Those who can live without a balcony love them.  I would love to have one.  I have never read a review that hated it...but maybe if you ask on the Princess board, you will find someone who is happy to say they did...EM

• 4 weeks later...

I have a window suite booked on the new Sky Princess next year.  These suites are located all the way at the front of the ship.  So not same location at current window suites.   They look to be in same location as family suites on Emerald Princess.

• 3 weeks later...

If you like OV cabins I would think it is just bigger and really nice. AF-1, we are booked on the Sky also Jan 11. Booked 7/14/2018. Figured that early, I had a good chance of getting a cabin of my choice. Wrong. I wanted cabin E425 it was available. Called my cruise counselor the very next day and it was not available any longer, settled for E429 They say obstructed view. The only part that is obstructed is below the hand rail. From the hand rail down is solid steel. Otherwise no boats int he way at all. Great location also.