When do you find out.....

bjfitz0703

Made specialty restaurant reservations for Sunrise cruise in June.  Basically it says we will let you know......anyone know how far out you know if you got what you want.....hope it is ahead of the actual cruise itself.....thanks  

12 hours ago, bjfitz0703 said:

Made specialty restaurant reservations for Sunrise cruise in June.  Basically it says we will let you know...

I made my January 2020 Sunrise reservations in January 2019 and was notified in two days.   Getting the Sunrise out of drydock in June probably has many details that will be worked out.  First rule of cruising...PATIENCE.  

• Like 1

As others have said, there may be delays due to dry dock, but if you haven't heard back from them within the week after drydock is complete, I'd make another reservation for the same date/time, and remind them that this was a second request... I had to do that for the steakhouse on the Breeze and the steakhouse manager apologized and thanked me for the 2nd request, as the first one got lost, somehow.