So far, my Summit Short List of things to report back on...

MizDemeanor

1. Gym, what is equipment like now post updates.

2. AQ Cabin details, we will be in one on Deck 9 so I can will be able to speak to that locations redecoration and amenities.

3. Blu, what is it layout like now after addition of 13 more cabins.

4. Grill area at rear of buffet/cafe. Is there (still) one?

Anyhthing you want to add?

Just now, MizDemeanor said:

1. Gym, what is equipment like now post updates.

2. AQ Cabin details, we will be in one on Deck 9 so I can will be able to speak to that locations redecoration and amenities.

3. Blu, what is it layout like now after addition of 13 more cabins.

4. Grill area at rear of buffet/cafe. Is there (still) one?

Anyhthing you want to add?

Take a look at the Summit Revolution thread.   Someone posted movies about 8-10 that will answer all your questions.

Quick answer is the equipment in the Gym equipment was updated and from the movies looks like the same amount of equipment.   I counted the elliptical and there were the same number.

Blu remains the same as before looks like no upgrade at al.   Others can comment on this.

3 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Take a look at the Summit Revolution thread.   Someone posted movies about 8-10 that will answer all your questions.

Quick answer is the equipment in the Gym equipment was updated and from the movies looks like the same amount of equipment.   I counted the elliptical and there were the same number.

Blu remains the same as before looks like no upgrade at al.   Others can comment on this.

Good to know, I must have missed those comments.

For the Fitness Area I was looking for someone else although DH will be using the gym no matter what. 

I did plan on taking photos of Blu, I don't recall seeing them on the Summit thread but on the Millennium thread, but my recollection was that was preRev for that ship and no defintive answer post Rev.

Was there a Grill confirmation? Or Blu Cabins on 9 details that I missed too? If so I can delete this thread since its VERY short and possibly duplicative. 

We'd like the name of the company for the gym equip if possible.  On EDGE it was all brand new  and workable but seemed  very "plasticy"....,.not as comfy as the equip at the gyms we  belong to,,,I wanted to look up the manuf...but forgot the name...

Just enjoy...post some pics and whatever seems  interesting.. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, hcat said:

Just enjoy...post some pics and whatever seems  interesting..

I agree with hcat. I’m most interested in your impressions of Summit, and your experiences aboard. Enjoy😊

1 hour ago, drk said:

Can you check to see if the mens and womens changing rooms in the gym/spa still have saunas?  Thanks and enjoy.

From the new deck plans it looks like these areas were downsized snd relocated, so I’ll check on this. 

1 hour ago, FlorenceItaly said:

If you wander past Tuscan or dine there would love to know if Bekir is still the Maitre D.  Thanks.

We have reservations for Tuscan! I will let you know. 

• Like 2

Yes, to the grill in the buffet.  Love to have info on this including the choices - steak (what cut 🙂) and seafood.

Yes, to the included for all sauna. And what pools and how many hot tubs for the masses.

But most important - have a great cruise!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, MizDemeanor said:

From the new deck plans it looks like these areas were downsized snd relocated, so I’ll check on this. 

We have reservations for Tuscan! I will let you know. 

Thank you sooooooooo very much!