Where to input Mariner Number?

Katie52

We now have my husband’s Mariner number and I can put it into the HAL website for our cruise. However, I am unable to find the correct place for this. Can anyone please point me in the right direction? 

That was one of the unfortunate changes made when HAL migrated to their new awful website. I used to put in my DH's Mariner number and would received a discounted fare Sadly, no  more. An agent will take his number now, but no more discounted fares.

On our last couple cruises, I called to check on this, but the system had automatically matched my husband to his Mariner number and it was successfully added into our booking.  I always call anyhow after booking to make sure dining requests and other things are in order, so asking about the Mariner number is no big deal.

11 hours ago, Djptcp said:

That was one of the unfortunate changes made when HAL migrated to their new awful website. I used to put in my DH's Mariner number and would received a discounted fare Sadly, no  more. An agent will take his number now, but no more discounted fares.

A discounted fare?  I have never received a discounted fare, and I am a 4* Mariner.  Do these discounts only apply to certain cruises for Mariner discounts?

14 hours ago, AncientWanderer said:

On our last couple cruises, I called to check on this, but the system had automatically matched my husband to his Mariner number and it was successfully added into our booking.

I recently booked and my partner was NOT matched to his Mariner number. The website had, in fact, assigned him a new number. This had to be corrected with a phone call.

15 hours ago, Tampa Girl said:

A discounted fare?  I have never received a discounted fare, and I am a 4* Mariner.  Do these discounts only apply to certain cruises for Mariner discounts?

HAL's Mariner benefits state "Special offers on select sailings".  I guess neither you nor I have ever chosen one of those "select sailings".

On 4/6/2019 at 8:27 AM, retafcruiser said:

I recently booked and my partner was NOT matched to his Mariner number. The website had, in fact, assigned him a new number. This had to be corrected with a phone call.

Well, there you go.  Nothing is as consistent with HAL as inconsistency.

I really do think it's a good habit to call and make sure everything is squared away, even if you book online.  I enjoy fishing around for my own staterooms, but the consultants really do often have different "deals" to offer and they can get the booking all "shipshape."