Inspiration elevator, stuck passengers, kicked off ship

2 minutes ago, bdever said:

Yep, I knew you were going to say that so I’ll rephrase it to two Indian, Pakistani, non-descriptive olive complexion, no need to offend anyone, looking males.” No assumptions here, I just watched the video more than once btw.

Still "an assumption" unless you could read their name tags but trying to find them onboard is stalking and really not okay.  

16 minutes ago, 3redheads said:

Sorry, Jim.  I'm not sure I understand what you mean in this post  and the win-win post now that I reread them.  

If they were banned just for filming the incident, then I think it's harsh.  If they were banned for acting up and disregarding instruction and jumping in the elevator, then I don't have a problem with them being banned.  

I guess I misunderstood your post.  All good here

1 hour ago, Elaine5715 said:

Still "an assumption" unless you could read their name tags but trying to find them onboard is stalking and really not okay.  

What’s “really not okay” is your assumption of me that I would stalk anyone. Not cool.

2 hours ago, JennyB1977 said:

They get in the elevator. They are jumping which causes the car to become disabled.

A safety feature of elevators.  The elevator senses an "overspeed" condition and stops until a technician can come and address the issue.  I've seen this before.  

• Thanks 1