Any charge for Pool area umbrellas on coco cay?

SAmome

I know there are large claimshell umbrellas can reserve in cruise planner have a charge, but wondered if smaller umbrellas around the island that were free in the past have remained free.  With fewer trees seems like shade could be harder to find.  

Anyone been recently and know if the trees near where the inflatable waterslide used to be remain?  

A recent breakdown of costs just refers to it as "rental charge".  I bet while the pool was new umbrellas were free but could easily change.  Would be nice if they waited until some tree shade grew in first but is what it is.

How much was umbrella rental back in Nov 2018?  Easy enough to find an attendent to help set up?

EXPERIENCE / AMENITY COST

Umbrellas throughout   --Rental charge

5 minutes ago, SAmome said:

A recent breakdown of costs just refers to it as "rental charge".  I bet while the pool was new umbrellas were free but could easily change.  Would be nice if they waited until some tree shade grew in first but is what it is.

How much was umbrella rental back in Nov 2018?  Easy enough to find an attendent to help set up?

EXPERIENCE / AMENITY COST

Umbrellas throughout   --Rental charge

$20 and worth every penny....they use a machine to dig a small trench to drop the umbrella in so it doesn't fall over if  a  strong wind (which happens).