Door signs allowed on Celebrity?

Realblonde474

The only thing I have ever heard was the paper needs to be flame proof. When I checked there is no flame proof paper. When I was cruising in December they never mentioned it and my door was decorated the entire cruise.

Enjoy your cruise

Our group of friends have been together for 20 years so I'm doing a collage of our pictures together from various parties and etc...making a copy for each cabin door with our name and cabin number...(darn we were so skinny and young) ANYWAY....

And BTW, I always use the elevator/stairwell mobiles and art to help me remember FORWARD/AFT and to determine which direction to go on the ship...

Your sign sounds nice...

Jen from Cruise Critic posted one  recently that she saw on her cruise,..

I think it's over the top.....but as long as it's not a safety hazard I guess okay with X.

Some of the Halloween  decorated doors on our Inf Halloween cruise were great...very classy and artful! 

This is the one Jen saw

22D4382D-31F3-40E6-A709-ABB6C7C61814.thumb.jpeg.9f0b73154e899b7e2f57f94c51c02384.jpeg.jpg

Edited by hcat

Our kids made up a magnetic sign for our door for our 50th Anniversary.  Received lots of comment (positive) on it.  We weren't the only ones on our floor with something on our door.   Did have a room service waiter ask if that was me in the picture.  LOL. 

IMG_4294.jpg

• Like 2