Phone number to confirm shareorder credit

victory2020

Hello, my internet is not working and I want to confirm my shareholders credit as my cruise is just under two weeks away. Phone number I have doesn't seem to work the extension I have is 30317 and main number is 800-872-6779. Does someone have another number or updated number?

I just spoke to someone at that number and they told me that the way to verify is to log on to your Prince cruise personalizer - then credits and payments and it will be there if "actioned".  I mentioned that you did not have internet and she said your could go to a library and print it out there.  Not much help so it appears there is no one you can contact directly by phone.

Richard 

You send in the shareholders' statement, wait and your TA should get an updated invoice showing your new OBC.  You can also look in the Cruise Personalizer.  Lately, they've been really on-the-ball and have applied the OBC within just a couple hours of sending the info. into their dept. 

Since your internet isn't working, if no one gives you the # to call, the suggestion above to go to the library (or a friend's house) and look up your Personalizer there.

Be sure to print all the OBC listed for "just in case".

If you have a TA...call them.

EDIT: I just clicked send and realized...if your internet doesn't work, how did you get on Cruise Critic?

Edited by JF - retired RRT

6 minutes ago, JF - retired RRT said:

Since your internet isn't working, if no one gives you the # to call, the suggestion above to go to the library (or a friend's house) and look up your Personalizer there.

Be sure to print all the OBC listed for "just in case".

If you have a TA...call them.

EDIT: I just clicked send and realized...if your internet doesn't work, how did you get on Cruise Critic?

With my phone. Problem was that I couldn't get the search feature to work. I know the number is in an old post somewhere here. Ended up finding the right department. I've done share holders form many times and always follow up as once they did not receive a page but never contacted me. Since I  just booked a cruise less than 14 days away wanted to confirm immediately.  . 

These are the numbers I use:

Fax: 661 753 0180 (For Sending Shareholder OBC Info) – Address to Booking Support

Tel: 800 872 6779 ext. 30317 (For Confirming OBC Fax Has Been Received)

11 hours ago, Thrak said:

These are the numbers I use:

Fax: 661 753 0180 (For Sending Shareholder OBC Info) – Address to Booking Support

Tel: 800 872 6779 ext. 30317 (For Confirming OBC Fax Has Been Received)

Thanks Trak, that second number was the one I was looking for.

I have faxed as close as 24 hours prior to sailing and some 10 months prior to sailing.

It is usually applied within hours.

IMO..........

I look at the lack of a provided direct phone # on the form as a hint they don't want passengers calling in. I can only imagine the volume of forms and requests they receive every day.

They do an amazing job staying on top of it.

Seems like there may be an instance where SH OBC is applied and will not show on personalizer. Case in point - I have a B2B2B booked, sent in the brokerage statement with the 3 cruises noted, pus one additional cruise noted (by snail mail). The first cruise of the B2B2B had the SH OBC applied in the personalizer, the others did not show. Called Booking Support, agent there said on multiple cruises submitted at the same time, only the first will show on personalizer, the others are manually (?) entered and are there, but do not show (weird). ( I did not really trust this statement so I called them twice, spoke to separate people and both assured me the SH OBC was there on all cruises).

1 minute ago, weedpindle said:

Seems like there may be an instance where SH OBC is applied and will not show on personalizer. Case in point - I have a B2B2B booked, sent in the brokerage statement with the 3 cruises noted, pus one additional cruise noted (by snail mail). The first cruise of the B2B2B had the SH OBC applied in the personalizer, the others did not show. Called Booking Support, agent there said on multiple cruises submitted at the same time, only the first will show on personalizer, the others are manually (?) entered and are there, but do not show (weird). ( I did not really trust this statement so I called them twice, spoke to separate people and both assured me the SH OBC was there on all cruises).

Good to know.

I never looked further after seeing it in the personalizer.

I can see where that would get really confusing with b2b's.

25 minutes ago, weedpindle said:

That doesn’t seem to be a good way for them to issue the credit on B2B cruises because I want to see it in the CP.  

I’ve submitted separate requests for SOBC on B2B cruises & have seen it in both CP.  So it appears that how it’s displayed in the CP is different when requesting B2B cruises...a single request only shows the first cruise but submitting separate requests shows all cruises SOBC.