Icon of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

15 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

Anyone have any information on the Empire Supper Club?  Not listed on app for my cruise.

It was I believe an 8 course meal with beverage pairing.  2 seatings nightly, prices have not been announced.  Expanding on the "Chef's Table" concept

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, The sea calls my name said:

It is "way cool" but does it look ready to maneuver this huge ship this week-end through sea trials?  Of course my disclaimer is I am a retired nurse and do have a degree in engineering or navigation.

😄 where's the chairs? Are they going to stand there whole week?

PS. oh I see at least one chair! Maybe that's enough.

Edited by Eremita85
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Eremita85 said:

😄 where's the chairs? Are they going to stand there whole week?

PS. oh I see at least one chair! Maybe that's enough.

Maybe they have those body braces that become chairs = wearable chairs.😜...

352847011_253472254041164_8107260792688208513_n.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555
  • Haha 4

On 6/8/2023 at 12:35 PM, Tall-Cruiser said:

Excellent!😃. Thank you very much for taking the time to go back there and share your amazing photos. I know all of us here appreciate what you do and share with us.

@topanga49er See photo that @Eremita85 was kind enough to share here with us. Can you now make out your cabins 😀?

Yes Thank you!  I see our two.  Thank you so much!!!  Coming along nicely!

• Like 2

On 6/8/2023 at 9:50 PM, Tall-Cruiser said:

How about this guesstimate of the cabin numbers on deck 17 and the most forward JS on 16? @Lloyd555 @topanga49er what are your thoughts? I tried to estimate the OS since they have a separate bedroom and counting the visible panels.

IMG_1303.jpeg

This is the coolest ever!  My daughter and friend are already dying and we have a year and a half to go!

• Like 2

Just now, topanga49er said:

This is the coolest ever!  My daughter and friend are already dying and we have a year and a half to go!

Just now, topanga49er said:

And I think you nailed it on the rooms:  We figured the GS and JS would give us about same balcony as the OS...

1 hour ago, topanga49er said:

And I think you nailed it on the rooms:  We figured the GS and JS would give us about same balcony as the OS...

I think you chose wisely with those cabins👍. I would think though that at some point Royal may have to flag the end JY 17028 and the other on the port side as Obstructed. Some may like the fact that it could be cove like. So will have to see once sailing starts and what people are saying. 

7 hours ago, Lloyd555 said:

The Icon's departure has been delayed until Monday morning 7:00AM (Turku time) due to the winds today. 

📷Gianluca Corneli

Gianluca Corneli ship tracking.png

Man O Man, I don't like the looks of the bow.  Yes, I understand there are a lot of technical and economical reasons for it.  I just don't like its look.  Can't wait to sail on her though.

• Like 2