Icon of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

The medias received an announcement about the handover event on 27.11.

LNG-bunkering vessel Kairos is coming to bunker the Icon once again before the final departure.

image.thumb.png.71f75c3539ff4c16fdeda9a60acda35a.png

The estimate for the Icon's final departure is still either 28 or 29.11.
Edited by Eremita85
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It was under on board activities in mine.  Might be a bit too soon for yours.

Does it only show it available on sea days.  If so I think you are probably guessing correctly that port days it'll be included.  Kind of like Northstar

• Like 1

Hi.  Back to the room videos, I focused on the last one, that they called the "Grand Suite Aft view".  Hmmm.  Do you think that he could mean the Sunset suite?  Only bc there are no aft Grand suites..  Also, on CDP it shows the grand suites on 16 and 17 as Infinite grand suites, and when it shows the floor for the IG, it says deck 9.  When we booked it on deck 17 it was a "regular" grand suite; not too worried but eager for those first real pix to come out...

1 hour ago, topanga49er said:

Hi.  Back to the room videos, I focused on the last one, that they called the "Grand Suite Aft view".  Hmmm.  Do you think that he could mean the Sunset suite?  Only bc there are no aft Grand suites..  Also, on CDP it shows the grand suites on 16 and 17 as Infinite grand suites, and when it shows the floor for the IG, it says deck 9.  When we booked it on deck 17 it was a "regular" grand suite; not too worried but eager for those first real pix to come out...

I think that part of the video is a regular Grand Suite (on decks 16 and 17). I say that because of the bed placement, and the TV on the side wall next to the bed before the sofa. There is a second TV on the opposite wall in the “nook” facing the sofa.

3 hours ago, BecciBoo said:

I won't be doing it but hubs will.  He can save his pennies till September!

Me neither! I rate that right along with sky diving and bungie jumping; I won't do those either but Tom would do all of them! However, I did parasail once, many years ago, and loved it but not sure I would do that again today either. If we were on Icon at the same time, we could just sit and watch those silly boys, while we chat and enjoy a nice cocktail! Cheers!

• Like 1