Icon of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

18 minutes ago, topanga49er said:

Can't wait til you inaugural cruisers take pix for us!  about 2 months!  Hope there are a lot of reviews coming through so I can live vicariously through you until my time to cruise on her.

I am especially looking forward to the reviews of Harr Travel and "Cruise with Ben and David".

• Like 4

The LNG bunkering vessel Kairos arrived at the shipyard yesterday morning and bunkering was underway in the evening when I was there taking photos second time. Kairos left from the shipyard after midnight.

https://www.facebook.com/Eremita85/posts/25110147185250674

https://www.facebook.com/Eremita85/posts/25110151741916885

2023-11-23 19-27-33-DJI_20231123192733_0140_D-HDR.jpg

Edited by Eremita85
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 11/22/2023 at 2:17 PM, topanga49er said:

Can't wait til you inaugural cruisers take pix for us!  about 2 months!  Hope there are a lot of reviews coming through so I can live vicariously through you until my time to cruise on her.

There will be a live thread with several of us, so plenty of coverage and info!!!!

• Like 5

Ship looks amazing. Oasis class is my favorite so far so I will probably really like Icon. Starting to get excited =D.  I am on the 2nd and 6th sailing. I will take pictures.  I got an aft Balcony on the 2nd voyage which I don't think really exist on Oasis besides the aqua suites.

I'm so excited for everyone and jealous too!  Anyone need a stowaway I am in!  I already booked DH and I in June on a TA group balcony. It is Surfside but will be fine to check out the trip in prep for our Senior daughter spring break 25 cruise....  BTW if anyone can get a 2pp group rate with their TA that is the way to go; cost us under $1500 pp. There are restrictions like only two to a room and sometimes only guarantees, etc but still a great deal.  Didn't even know those existed til recently.