Need lots of info on Carnival Liberty PLEASE : )

brendapap

Going on Carnival Liberty Halloween Cruise Oct.2019. Can anyone who has been on Carnival Liberty recently please share any info as far as tips, shows  Not to miss, best pool to hang out at. It is a 4 night cruise to Nassau and their private island. So if anyone has the 5 day fun times I would love it. Pictures of 5 day menus, Favorite employees or room Stewarts. or just any thing you can think of mentioning. This is my sister and her family first cruise and I want to make it awesome for them. It is 3 adults with them and me and my husband.All adults. Thank you

I have. You get a lot of older fun times plus you get all the carnival ships( because you have the world “carnival liberty” in your search. You also get royal liberty because the word liberty. I just figured maybe I could get some useful newer info in one place. Thank you to anyone who helps. 

• Like 2

I don’t know about any tips or tricks but we were pleasantly surprised with this ship! Same kind of layout as the Magic which I was use to. The steak house was awesome! The back pool was by the pizza was very quiet in comparison to main lido deck pool. The buffet food was actually pretty good and you can never go wrong with Guy’s! There is a coffee chop that is pretty good that we hit up a lot . You will have a lot fun!

• Like 4

All I can say is that Liberty is one of my favorite ships.  I have cruised her twice and both times, I had CD Donkey but he has moved on.  I think the CD makes a cruise.  He was amazing.  I enjoyed every moment of both cruises.  Please don't skip the Steakhouse.  A wonderful experience to truly be wined and dined privately.  I also enjoyed the layout of the ship.  I always stay on the Lido deck Aft cabins because I like to be close to the action and to the food at any hour.  I also have a teenager and don't mind him leaving the room to grab an icecream cone or whatever snack he wants and he will be back quickly as opposed to be further down on a lower level.  We love the Karaoke and especially enjoy the Comedians.  I just love Carnival period, but particularly love the Liberty.  I would cruise her more but am now addicted to the 7 day cruises so I mainly go out of Miami now.

• Like 1

I have sailed on the Carnival Liberty 4 times, with 2 future trips already booked on her.  The  Liberty is easily one of my fav Carnival ships.  For me, this ship isn't too small or big.  I love the deli and pizza, although both can get quite crowded during times when nothing else is open.  Try visiting them during meal times.  I have found the staff on this ship to among the friendliest.  I LOVE the Alchemy bar.  The Comedy shows were good, but it always depends on who the comedians are.  Get there early, as it fills up fast.  Port Canaveral is our fav port to sail out of.  Very quick and painless and often onboard by 11:30 am.  I sailed during Halloween week and it was lots of fun.  Bring a costume, but make sure you check the rules of what you can't bring first.  

14 minutes ago, NauticalNeophyte said:

I’ll be on the Liberty in 14 days!  I probably won’t do a full review, but will try to post some general info when I return. 

We will be on Liberty the cruise after you.  I have cruised on Liberty multiple times and she is one of my favorite Carnival ships. I prefer Liberty, or any Conquest class ship for that matter, over Vista class ships. I still hope they will add a Red Frog Pub to Liberty like they have done on other Conquest class ships at some point in the future. That would likely vault it to the top of my favorite Carnival ships. 

On 5/5/2019 at 12:12 PM, brendapap said:

Going on Carnival Liberty Halloween Cruise Oct.2019. Can anyone who has been on Carnival Liberty recently please share any info as far as tips, shows  Not to miss, best pool to hang out at. It is a 4 night cruise to Nassau and their private island. So if anyone has the 5 day fun times I would love it. Pictures of 5 day menus, Favorite employees or room Stewarts. or just any thing you can think of mentioning. This is my sister and her family first cruise and I want to make it awesome for them. It is 3 adults with them and me and my husband.All adults. Thank you

Room stewards.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NauticalNeophyte said:

I’ll be on the Liberty in 14 days!  I probably won’t do a full review, but will try to post some general info when I return. 

If you wouldn't mind maybe you could post the fun times, thank you.

Thursday's Fun Times got left on the side table in our cabin... So you have Friday (Nassau) Saturday (Princess Cay) and Sunday (Sea Day).  Plus the Behind the Fun Tour, debark info...

Cookie was the CD and he was fabulous.  We had a great crowd for the Love and Marriage Show and he helped make the show what it was. The Alchemy Bar was AMAZING.  Don't miss the martini fight, or anything from there really - they really know how to do a great drink. We never saw our steward except on day 1...We had anytime dining and Ramia was the only server worth remembering to us.  

• Like 1

Thank you for the info so far. Love it all. If anyone has boarding day fun times would love to see it. And can anyone explain the menus to me. Is there 2 different ones? One called American fare? Thank you. 

Just got off of the Liberty two weeks for my second time. Honestly, my advice is the same for all Carnival cruises. Get out of the room. Experience as much as possible. Try things you know you would like. Try things you aren't sure if you would like. 

It is easy and hard to give specifics. We enjoyed almost everything we ate. The employees were great. There is so much fun to be had. Find out what suits you best!