How to List Topics with Most Current Date First

Are you asking about your posting history, or posts in a thread?  If it is the latter, I think it was addressed 8 months ago when we moved to the new platform, and it was decided it wasn't part of the software.  EM

5 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

Are you asking about your posting history, or posts in a thread?  If it is the latter, I think it was addressed 8 months ago when we moved to the new platform, and it was decided it wasn't part of the software.  EM

However, when you see a listing of topics (threads) that you have posted in you will either see a blue star to the left of the topic name or a greyed out star. If you click on the blue star (NOT the topic title) you will get to the first unread post. If the star is greyed out there are no new posts.

If the topic is one you have not posted in, you will either see a blue circle to the left of the topic title which indicates new posts since you last looked at the topic, or nothing to the left which indicates that there are no new posts. Again, click on the blue circle to go to the first unread post.

36 minutes ago, TriciaTom said:

Please advise how to list most current posts first.   My posts/boards start with many years ago and that information is very much outdated.  Thanks

Use a custom stream. When creating the stream make sure Sorting, upper right corner of the form, is set to Newest activity first.

image.png.802d090c02cdc109775f96e89a7fa02e.png