Bring on Salad dressing

38 minutes ago, ChrisPGH said:

To piggyback onto this post, is it a requirement that what you bring onboard be factory sealed?

I want to bring a bottle of hot sauce, and I'm wondering if I can bring one of the ones I already have or if I'll need to pick up a new bottle just for the cruise.

We pack it in our suitcase so there’s no problem with security.  He puts it in a small plastic bag and it is not a new bottle.

44 minutes ago, sellwingri said:

We pack it in our suitcase so there’s no problem with security.  He puts it in a small plastic bag and it is not a new bottle.

Good to know!  Thank you!

Great thread. I like and would like to bring some Ken’s Lite Blue Cheese Dressing but once it’s opened it needs refrigerating. Will the staff keep it in the fridge for you

Edited by Artemus

1 hour ago, Artemus said:

I like and would like to bring some Ken’s Lite Blue Cheese Dressing but once it’s opened it needs refrigerating. Will the staff keep it in the fridge for you

Unlikely.

On 5/16/2019 at 3:51 PM, dubldeck said:

My wife likes a specific salad dressing and I am wondering if she will be able to bring an unopened bottle (factory sealed) on board with us.  We will be on Ovation of the Seas next month.

Thanks in advance

I'm a keto gal and I bring all kinds of things on board, including dressing. You will be fine.

4 hours ago, Artemus said:

Great thread. I like and would like to bring some Ken’s Lite Blue Cheese Dressing but once it’s opened it needs refrigerating. Will the staff keep it in the fridge for you

I keep mine in the ice cube bucket in the fridge. The staff will not keep it for you.

7 hours ago, Artemus said:

Try this Bolthouse Farms chunky blue cheese yogurt dressing much better for you 🙂🙂 I find cooler gets colder if cabinet door left open .

https://www.eatthis.com/healthy-salad-dressing/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hogbay said:

Try this Bolthouse Farms chunky blue cheese yogurt dressing much better for you 🙂🙂 I find cooler gets colder if cabinet door left open .

https://www.eatthis.com/healthy-salad-dressing/

Yes, this stuff is amazing. The Honey mustard is incredible. Been using it here and there on my way to losing 70 pounds.