Cruise next double up offer

funredhead

38 minutes ago, funredhead said:

Just wondering if you redeem 2 certificates if you should receive $100 OBC for each or is the OBC $100 total?  I haven’t seen this promotion before, so I’m wondering what other people are experiencing.  Thanks for your help. 

https://www.ncl.com/cruisenext

after reading their terms my guess is you'd only get $100 OBC for the booking. Not the $100 for 2 certificates, but I could be wrong. Pretty good deal though either way.

I am attaching a photo.  I spoke to NCL earlier and both reps gave conflicting terms which I guess I should expect when calling NCL, so I figured I’d ask people who actually know here on CC.  

As as stated above, either way it’s a great deal.

7F732327-1AC6-482F-B1C1-F8FDA66A78AC.jpeg

I just used two of these towards my studio cabin for my 2/6/20 Epic sailing.  I guess since I didn't have a balcony booked is the reason why I didn't get an additional $100 OBC.  I was so excited that I got $500 taken off of what I owe as now my studio cabin with the drink package and gratuities paid for is just $930.  And this is a 10 day Southern Caribbean cruise!!  I was going to cancel it before I saw this deal as I'm sailing in November and I like to space out my cruises but I can't pass up this deal.

we booked to balcony mini suites, both with cruise next certificates and do not see the OBC. We booked through our Cruise Agent, does anyone know if we will get the $100/cabin?

I received an email about this offer on May 15 stating it was good through May 23. It said you could call them, call your PCC or contact your travel professional. So I believe if you booked your cruise through any of these methods using CNDs during these dates you should be eligible for the OBC. 

This obc is combinable with other offers. It comes direct from NCL, so your travel agent should add it to your reservation along with whatever perks they are adding. I booked a cruise tonight and it was $100 when I redeemed the 2 certificates. 

I did see a sponsored ad on Facebook for this promo and it did not have an expiration date. So maybe it will be extended.  

Surprise ... NOT.  Promo has been extended thru May 31, 2019 ...  

Easy DIY online via MyNCL dot com, paid $250 with one CN first, return and paid $250 by clicking on 2nd. CN - this is for an Oceanview (on the Bliss for late 2019) - done.  Final payment (not yet) due has been reduced by $500.  No extra OBC for this new promotion, for obvious reasons.  

17 hours ago, mking8288 said:

Surprise ... NOT.  Promo has been extended thru May 31, 2019 ...  

Easy DIY online via MyNCL dot com, paid $250 with one CN first, return and paid $250 by clicking on 2nd. CN - this is for an Oceanview (on the Bliss for late 2019) - done.  Final payment (not yet) due has been reduced by $500.  No extra OBC for this new promotion, for obvious reasons.  

I just applied a 2nd CN online also for my 12/19 Encore res. Thanks for the tip 🙂

Just another heads-up, the Double CN booking offer for any staterooms category, including Oceanview & Inside, has been extended thru June 30, 2019 ... 

https://www.ncl.com/cruisenext

It's a good way to book those last minute fire sale deals at SailAway GTY pricing, just do your "homework" to find them 😂

Edited by mking8288

On 5/23/2019 at 10:19 PM, funredhead said:

This obc is combinable with other offers. It comes direct from NCL, so your travel agent should add it to your reservation along with whatever perks they are adding. I booked a cruise tonight and it was $100 when I redeemed the 2 certificates. 

I did see a sponsored ad on Facebook for this promo and it did not have an expiration date. So maybe it will be extended.  

My agent was told this promo was not combinable with the ELVIS summer cruise promo.

2 hours ago, gmbhardy said:

My agent was told this promo was not combinable with the ELVIS summer cruise promo.

This may be a moot point now as I believe this promo expired at the end of May.

6 minutes ago, gmbhardy said:

Yes, you can use two CruiseNext certificates, but the added $100 OBC is no longer available as far as I can see.

$100 OBC is still available as well 

99859191-4223-4840-A999-3454645DD6D0.png

13 minutes ago, LaCal said:

$100 OBC is still available as well 

99859191-4223-4840-A999-3454645DD6D0.png

You’re right! I haven’t been able to find it on the Canadian site. It just says the double up promotion has been extended to June 30 with no mention of the OBC. Thanks for correcting me.