Change Guaranteed Cabin after Assignment?

richmke

On a guaranteed cabin, once the cabin number is assigned, can it be changed by Princess without my consent (upsell or upgrade)?

35 days out, the cabin was assigned. I am happy with it. I don't want to print out the luggage tags if they can keep changing it.

Yes.

We once had a guarantee and were offered two upsells. We declined both. Then we got a upgrade to a much nicer cabin than the upsells had included. We received no notice, I just noticed it a  couple of days before we left home.

Yes, if you don’t like the location of the Guarantee cabin, request a change. We experienced this last Dec. on the CB. We were assigned an Aloha deck balcony (can be very noisy from above) and were given a choice of several others. No problem. 

On 5/27/2019 at 11:56 AM, geoherb said:

Yes, they can change it. You can also request a change to any available cabin in the same category you were assigned.

Thanks.

Can they downgrade you without your permission? I booked BF (guaranteed forward, high deck), and was assigned BC (mid-forward, high deck). Can they move me to BD or BE (forward high deck)? Or, once they assigned us to BC, we can only get better from there?

Edited by richmke