Does Adventure Offer The 🔑

20 minutes ago, broadwaycam said:

Does anyone know if they offer The Key for Adventure of the Seas? If they do will it show up online to purchase? What tab would it be under, onboard activities?

The Key is offered on the Adventure but it is capacity controlled and will only show up in the Cruise Planner if it is not sold out. If it is available, it will show up under the "Internet and More" tab.

8 minutes ago, actuarian said:

The Key is offered on the Adventure but it is capacity controlled and will only show up in the Cruise Planner if it is not sold out. If it is available, it will show up under the "Internet and More" tab.

You say it will only show up if not sold out? How would it sell out if they do not release it online to book. How far in advance of the cruise do they usually put it online for booking?

2 minutes ago, broadwaycam said:

You say it will only show up if not sold out? How would it sell out if they do not release it online to book. How far in advance of the cruise do they usually put it online for booking?

I do not have a current reservation on the Adventure but I have 5 2019 reservations on other RCCL ships.  The furthest out is for the Christmas cruise on the Explorer in a little under 7 months and The Key is available to book on that cruise right now at $19.99 per adult per day.  I do not know whether it is available to book on 2020 cruises yet since my 2020 reservations are on Celebrity, which is part of the same company but does not presently offer The Key.

21 minutes ago, broadwaycam said:

... How far in advance of the cruise do they usually put it online for booking?

There's no "usually", it can come and go any time.

It's on my cruise planner too for Adventure's Thanksgiving cruise and has been for months. The price has gone up and down and there was one day when it was greyed out with "sold out" written across it, but then it was available again the next day.

We booked it in July 2018 for our November 9th 2019 Adventure cruise for 19.99.  Just checked it's still available under Internet and More for 24.99.  Had Key on our March 10th Adventure cruise.

Edited by CMan2

We bought the key last week for our Dec 15 sailing for $24.99. I’ve been checking daily to see if the price will drop. From the reviews I’ve read it seems the Adventure does The Key better than some other ships. 

• Like 1