Are there any oversized cp balconys on Harmony

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

Isn’t there an inside cabin beside them?

That's what I've heard. Personally,  I dont understand why it's designed that way. They could easily have given the other side of the balcony to the inside cabin.

I also dont understand why the cabins next to the pool dont have bigger balconies.  

Does anyone have any preferences (and why) as to which deck is better in CP cabins?  I'm currently booked in one of these double-sized balcony cabins on Allure on Deck 10, but for my sailing, the same cabin is available on Deck 11 and 12 as well.  Just wondering if anyone has experience in CP balconies.  

3 minutes ago, Sherri914 said:

Does anyone have any preferences (and why) as to which deck is better in CP cabins?  I'm currently booked in one of these double-sized balcony cabins on Allure on Deck 10, but for my sailing, the same cabin is available on Deck 11 and 12 as well.  Just wondering if anyone has experience in CP balconies.  

Stay away from deck 14.  Also, some have reported hearing noise from the pool on the upper decks, so I'd probably go with deck 10, just two decks down to Central Park.

• Like 1