Hard Cider or Seltzer at the bars?

I have not seen angry orchard for over a year on any of our sailings.  It might be even longer than that.  I have only seen Strongbow and Cripsin for ciders recently.  I am not a fan of Crispin.  I cannot comment on the Hard Seltzer piece - I did not know that was a thing.  Is that like a pre-bottled G&T?

45 minutes ago, Canadian Disney Mom said:

I have not seen angry orchard for over a year on any of our sailings.  It might be even longer than that.  I have only seen Strongbow and Cripsin for ciders recently.  I am not a fan of Crispin.  I cannot comment on the Hard Seltzer piece - I did not know that was a thing.  Is that like a pre-bottled G&T?

It’s not a premixed drink. I think it’s brewed similar to how beer is brewed.   Most have 5% alcohol so similar to a domestic non-light beer. 

White claw and Truly are some of the more popular brands. They are flavored seltzer water with flavors like black cherry, raspberry, lime, grapefruit. They are very light and refreshing.   I like putting them over ice. They have gained a lot of popularity among the college crowd. They are generally more expensive than domestic beer (we can get a 12 of white claw on sale for $14).     Guys drink them as well and at least in our area of the country no one claims there are a fru fru for girls. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, mpdahmer said:

Just asking for my daughters, do the bars carry Hard Seltzer or Ciders like "White Claw?"

White Claw.webp 33.13 kB · 1 download

They had Strongbow, Angry Orchard, Bulmers and Magners on Explorer OtS out of Southampton 14th May.

Maybe also one of the horribly sweet Swedish ones (Recorderlig??)

16 hours ago, Argabarga Jones said:

They had Truly Hard Seltzer at Coco Cay, although the bartender knew nothing about it but I could see it in the cooler and had to convince him it was there.   🙂

Truly is by far the best one IMO

Hopefully they stick with it

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ronaldo807 said:

I have seen both Truly and Henry's (one flavor each) on Navigator and then Truly at Coco Cay. I'm guessing it will slowly spread to the rest of the fleet over time.

Any idea on what flavors they had...TIA!!!

• 2 months later...

I must be young at heart (popular with the college kids),i have just discovered, and love the hard seltzers. I like flavored seltzers to begin with. 

Robincord, that is a great idea. I will have to try that if i can't find hard seltzers. 

I wonder if i can bring a 12 pack on. Cans look like seltzers/soda. I have the deluxe bev pkg.