Princess gift card promos

CGgranny

7 minutes ago, Pierlesscruisers said:

I would suggest that you use the $25 cards first as they have expiration dates and the $500 ones don't have an expiration date. You are also not required to use the entire amount of any gift card either, so if you end up with an odd amount you can simply pay that odd amount and save the rest of the value of the gift card for future use.  Thus, in the examples you cited, you would still have $488 or $393 left on a $500 gift card.  That also means that you should not get rid of your gift card until after the entire value of the card has been used up (which means you should not get rid of the card info until after your cruise is completed since that would be when the money on that card would actually be "spent."

Tom

It took a week to find the $50 lost from the MOM50 promo but my PVP found it! I've printed out the verification that this time I bought $96.12 OBC as well as the paperwork for all 4+4 Dad25 cards just in case it gets dropped off again

3 hours ago, cruzsnooze said:

I tried to buy a third card with a different charge card and it was denied. Does anyone know a work around to buy a third card?

I applied my three $50 cards and four $25 cards as OBC for a cruise coming up in October. As long as the cards were "applied" before the expiration date it works out fine. I love free money.

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

I applied my three $50 cards and four $25 cards as OBC for a cruise coming up in October. As long as the cards were "applied" before the expiration date it works out fine. I love free money.

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

How did you manage to buy more then 2 cards?

54 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

Wait until the next day? Or, they may be on to us and removed that back door...

Thrak means he spent three $500 and four $25. He is bound and determined to try to make it $50!

2 hours ago, cruzsnooze said:

I just made the orders. I had difficulty on the MOM50 after the first three cards but it wasn't because I was "over the limit" but rather because the clowns they hired to fulfill the offer kept saying my credit card info "didn't match". I even did a 3 way call with Princess and the credit card people who told them the information was correct and directed them to complete the transaction. Nope. Still didn't get more than 3. For the DAD25 I just ordered them one after the other over the course of an hour or so. I waited each time for the confirmation email and for the bonus e-card to arrive (I ordered plastic cards for both the MOM50 and the DAD25 "regular" cards.) Once I had the confirmation of the plastic card and the email with the e-card I bought another one. Probably could have purchased more but didn't feel like putting more on the credit card at that time. I've put all of the bonus e-cards on one cruise as OBC. I have the three $1,000 cards in a drawer and verification that the four $500 cards have shipped. I'll use them toward final payment when its time to pay off the next cruise.

• Like 1

Princess gift cards can also be purchased from Target.com (both digital and physical cards available). If you use a Target RedCard to pay, you save 5% off the purchase price so theoretically this offer is always available through them. Just an FYI for those unaware.

3 hours ago, cruzsnooze said:

Waiting a day worked for me. I bought two yesterday, applied them, and thought I'd try right away -- was denied. After I wrote my suggestion above, I went to Princess.com and bought two (one for him one for me -- same credit card). The confirmations came right away (as they had when I was denied), so I ran some errands and came back to the three card in my mail box and DH's $500 one forwarded over to me from his email.

Edited by crystalspin