Bar Menu from Michael's Club on Celebrity's Reflection

C-sea

We also have never seen a printed menu in MC.  While we don't drink many mixed drinks we  have found that there can be some variability in the ability among the MC bartenders mixed drink skills/knowledge.  Also we have never been in a MC which had a blender for frozen drinks.  Several years ago on a sailing another passenger wanted frozen drinks and the MC bartender had to go to another bar for them.

2 hours ago, C-sea said:

Hoping someone can post a recent bar/ wine/beer menu for Michael's Club on Reflection

When MC first opened as a venue for suite guests, there were small menus on the tables printed with suggested drinks including MC “Signature” cocktails. They didn’t last long, on a subsequent sailing we did a year later they were gone.

There were also black napkins with the MC initial logo, and dishes of mixed nuts. Those are gone too. 😉

Edited by C-Dragons

2 hours ago, C-sea said:

Hoping someone can post a recent bar/ wine/beer menu for Michael's Club on Reflection

Was there something you were looking for specifically?

1 hour ago, Big_G said:

Was there something you were looking for specifically?

I will not have the premium drink package so I am hoping to be served at Michael's Club... some examples...  decaf expresso martini, cosmopolitan (without Rose's lime juice) top shelf spirits, premium wines, IPA/craft beers to name a few. I love the concoctions at the World Class Bar. 

I can’t speak to Michaels, but I spent 2 weeks drinking every night at World Class on a cruise where they were very not busy, so I learned a good bit about what they do and how it works.

WCB is to some extent sponsored by Ketel people, and another liquor brand that they use a lot. The bartenders prepare the fruit and all the syrups and juices by hand, they even went down to the kitchen to pick which pkg of raspberries they wanted to use, for example.

You will only get that attention to detail at WCB, or maybe with the signature martinis at the Martini Bar.

Good news is if you are in a suite, you likely have a premium pkg and you can still go to WCB