cruisingxpert

On the HAL site I found this:

Lost and Found

For other concerns please write or fax to:

Guestrelations@hollandamerica.com

Phone: 1‐800‐599‐8256 or 206‐626‐7393
Fax: 206‐905‐8962

Holland America Line Guest Relations 450 Third Avenue West Seattle, WA 98119

Good Luck with that!  I hope you get them back.  I left a beautiful necklace on the bedside table (totally my fault, I know) and was told that it was never found.  This was a large "chunky" necklace with beads ----- not a little chain that could fall behind the bed and disappear.  I was so disappointed with the reply I was given.

Thank you all for your help.  I submitted the Lost and Found report and will let you know what happens. Like KrazyKruiser says, they probably thought I was throwing them out.

To Miss G- I had lots of Spellbound and I even tried a glass of Silverado for $25.  It was lovely but the price for Spellbound was more to my taste and pocketbook:classic_biggrin:

Had rain in Quebec City, sea day and Halifax.  PEI and Bar Harbor - beautiful, mild and sunshine.  Tried Lobster Roll in PEI, Sydney, Halifax and Bar Harbor,  Bar Harbor at West St Cafe was best and was the only one with the proper split bun -imo

Bar Harbor Lobster Roll at West St Cafe.JPG

• Like 1

What a great picture!! 

The Silverado wasn’t as good as the Jordan.  I went to Total Wine here and found the Jordan for $20 less than I paid in Boston so I picked up two bottles.  They were actually the last two bottles.  Haha.  I will save them for when my daughter and SIL come for a visit in July. Plus I am a teensy bit annoyed that they told me they had no Silverado left and you got a glass!  What’s up with that?  🧐

That lobster roll looks delicious.

Edited by *Miss G*

2 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

What a great picture!! 

The Silverado wasn’t as good as the Jordan.  I went to Total Wine here and found it for $20 less than I paid in Boston so I picked up two bottles.  They were actually the last two bottles.  Haha.  I will save them for when my daughter and SIL come for a visit in July. Plus I am a teensy bit annoyed that they told me they had no Silverado left and you got a glass!  What’s up with that?  😂

That lobster roll looks delicious.

They had no bottles of Silverado in the Pinnacle - which was the best Pinnacle service I can remember.  I got the last glass of Silverado at the Ocean Bar.  She had one bottle left and gave me a very generous pour to finish it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cruisingxpert said:

They had no bottles of Silverado in the Pinnacle - which was the best Pinnacle service I can remember.  I got the last glass of Silverado at the Ocean Bar.  She had one bottle left and gave me a very generous pour to finish it.

Nice!  It kind of eases the burn on the price. lol

We had a wonderful lost and found experience years ago, probably 18 -19 years ago.  My husband left his expensive watch in the safe and the next people in the cabin found it and reported it but would not give it to HAL.  They insisted on my husband's information so they could return it personally, probably thinking it would never get back to him unless they did it themselves.  Crazy but HAL really did give our address to the couple and low and behold we received it by mail weeks later.  I'm sure that would never happen now with privacy issues but it was a serendipitous course of events at that time.

I hope you do get your shoes returned.  I've lost things here and there but never anything that wasn't replaceable.