Premier drink Package on Private island

loving goldens

When we tried to use the drink package on the private island they only had canned drinks.  Since those was not included

they tried to charge us for those drinks on our folio.  I went to the passenger service desk and asked that it be removed and it was.

22 minutes ago, loving goldens said:

First time sailing on Princess on the Sky Princess....we have the drink package and I am correct that you can use it on their private island?   Thk you

Yes, the PBP works on the private island port. It has the same exclusions as on the ship..

1 hour ago, CRUISEWITHH said:

When we tried to use the drink package on the private island they only had canned drinks.  Since those was not included

they tried to charge us for those drinks on our folio.  I went to the passenger service desk and asked that it be removed and it was.

OP was asking about the PBP not the Soda package.

Though you are correct that there are no gun sodas on Princess Cays. Canned sodas are not included with any package so you must purchase them or go soda-less on the island.

Just order a mocktail if you have the Soda package, or anything else that is included with the PBP. Problem solved.

1 hour ago, CRUISEWITHH said:

did the bartenders / servers on Princess Cay make you aware that the canned soda wasn't covered by the PBP when you ordered ?

2 minutes ago, voljeep said:

did the bartenders / servers on Princess Cay make you aware that the canned soda wasn't covered by the PBP when you ordered ?

A moot question as canned sodas are not included with the PBP (assuming that is "the package" referenced here) on the ship either. They should have known as soon as they were served a can on Princess Cays that they would be charged for it.

5 minutes ago, fishywood said:

A moot question as canned sodas are not included with the PBP (assuming that is "the package" referenced here) on the ship either. They should have known as soon as they were served a can on Princess Cays that they would be charged for it.

oh, I totally agree ... just that maybe the OP had the mindset that since the soda gun wasn't even available that they felt entitled to a free substitute ... aka canned soda

Yes, you can get beer, mixed drinks, etc. within the limits of their inventory. Princess Cays does not have all the things that they have on the ship. Also, no gun soda, no espresso drinks. The details are in the fine print terms & conditions.