Any additional free drinks at Sky Class?

Not posting one of those "What should I do" questions, just looking for some facts from fellow drinkers who may know the best way to navigate the system.

About to depart for 9 nights on the Anthem.  I'm Diamond Status, staying in a Junior Suite, and purchased the Drink Package.  

As part of a Royal Up bid, the JS Sea perks get upgraded to Sky.   

If I am successful as part of the RoyalUp bid, are there any way to get a few more drinks being in either a Loft/ Owners/ Grand Suite with Sky Perks?  If so, I'll probably look at canceling my drink package.   

Also, just to clarify, Diamond Lounge & Happy Hour drinks are not enough on their own for me to not get the drink package, but a few more a day might sway me. 

Thanks! Chris

For Grand Suite:  Is complimentary cappuccino and unlimited water bottles included in the lounge on Anthem?  Complimentary cappuccino in coastal kitchen at breakfast time?

Edited by AnnaNicole

4 minutes ago, AnnaNicole said:

For Grand Suite:  Is complimentary cappuccino and unlimited water bottles included in the lounge on Anthem?  Complimentary cappuccino in coastal kitchen at breakfast time?

Complimentary specialty coffee is available in the Concierge Lounge.

• Like 1

No extra alcohol. Since you have diamond privileges which include three drinks in any bar or dining venue during the same hours as the DL is open, I see no added benefit for having CL privileges as well. 

8 minutes ago, gerif said:

No extra alcohol. Since you have diamond privileges which include three drinks in any bar or dining venue during the same hours as the DL is open, I see no added benefit for having CL privileges as well. 

While the drink benefitsin the lounges are the same, the lounges are very different.  The CL on Anthem has a gorgeous view.  The other Sky Class benefits are well worth bidding on Anthem, especially since they are already sailing in a JS and have double points.

1 minute ago, reallyitsmema said:

While the drink benefitsin the lounges are the same, the lounges are very different.  The CL on Anthem has a gorgeous view.  The other Sky Class benefits are well worth bidding on Anthem, especially since they are already sailing in a JS and have double points.

Yes, I was going to comment on that but the OP just seemed to be interested in how much extra alcohol he would be able to get for being in a full suite. 

4 minutes ago, gerif said:

Yes, I was going to comment on that but the OP just seemed to be interested in how much extra alcohol he would be able to get for being in a full suite. 

and the answer is "none".  😉

• Like 1

Just an FYI, I was in a JS on Anthem and won a Royal Up to an aft Sky Loft Suite. The Loft was an awesome cabin, but, as others had mentioned, it was a LONG walk to get back there from the elevator. The Anthem CL, unlike Oasis-class ships, is all the way aft, beautiful view but a long walk. To get to the Concierge Lounge, we had to walk from our aft Loft all the way down the corridor to the elevator, go up to 12(?) and then walk again all the way back aft to the CL. I did it once for Happy Hour and that was it!  I bought my own drinks after that.

10 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

Just an FYI, I was in a JS on Anthem and won a Royal Up to an aft Sky Loft Suite. The Loft was an awesome cabin, but, as others had mentioned, it was a LONG walk to get back there from the elevator. The Anthem CL, unlike Oasis-class ships, is all the way aft, beautiful view but a long walk. To get to the Concierge Lounge, we had to walk from our aft Loft all the way down the corridor to the elevator, go up to 12(?) and then walk again all the way back aft to the CL. I did it once for Happy Hour and that was it!  I bought my own drinks after that.

I do the same "long walk" all the time and have no problem with it.

• Like 1