Divina Yacht Club Deluxe Suite

seaandsea

We are cruising for the first time on MSC, thinking of booking a deluxe suite in the Yacht Club. First of all, is the yacht club worth the extra money? I am most interested in avoiding the crowds, especially at the pool. I thought I read the yacht club has its own pool, if so, is it also crowded? Second I was looking at the size of the deluxe suites and they look smaller than a regular suite on the ship. Also some of the suites look to be different size or shape, wondering which is biggest or best? 15032, 15030, 15026, 16032, 16001? Better to be on deck 15 or 16? Sorry for all the questions, but I know there is someone out there with all the answers.

Thanks, Cheryl

The YC suite on the Divina is a little larger than a std verand cabin. What you are paying extra for is he way you are treated (like a king and queen). The food in LeMuse and the service is much better than the MDR. The top sail lounge is fantastic and never crowded, and the private pool is likewise never crowded. The only downdide at the One Pool is very limited shade.There are bars in both places, as well as limited buffets. The Concierge desk will get you into places that shw no availablility.Discount the size of the cabin and you will have a great time.

• Like 1

Hi Sea and Sea,

If you are looking for a larger suite in the YC then you will be out of luck.  They are all about the same.  There is a little known solution on the Fantasia Class ships.  Cabins 12001 and 12003 are down on 12 Deck but they are YC cabins.  These are two room suites, living room and master bedroom at 750 sq. ft. they are bigger than the Royal Suites.  These suites have the best bathrooms onboard...separate walk-in shower and tub and the biggest walk-in closets.  They do not have a balcony but the floor to ceiling windows offer an incredible view over the bow.  You will have complete access to the YC.  We loved 12001 on Divina and would not trade it for a YC balcony.

• Like 1

You're correct about some of the YC cabins on Divina being different: 15028, 15029, 15030, 15031, 16032, 16033, 16034 and 16035. While they're shorter, they're also wider and are very rarely available due to both their popularity and MSC's policy of often only allowing them be booked for 3 person occupancy. We had one on Splendida last year. Here's a photo of the one we had:

9e9fd6fafa7a3f8568dee40caeb8800a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 hours ago, seaandsea said:

We are cruising for the first time on MSC, thinking of booking a deluxe suite in the Yacht Club. First of all, is the yacht club worth the extra money? I am most interested in avoiding the crowds, especially at the pool. I thought I read the yacht club has its own pool, if so, is it also crowded? Second I was looking at the size of the deluxe suites and they look smaller than a regular suite on the ship. Also some of the suites look to be different size or shape, wondering which is biggest or best? 15032, 15030, 15026, 16032, 16001? Better to be on deck 15 or 16? Sorry for all the questions, but I know there is someone out there with all the answers.

Thanks, Cheryl

This is cabin 15032 on Divina, it’s next to the entry tub yacht Club which is through a sliding door. We had no issues with noise.

1675D483-F9EB-4A75-8A1A-15919633E6C0.jpeg

B6082512-4663-4C09-AE9F-FB06025ACD02.jpeg

9B474E49-67A2-466C-93AB-D3CF17F34A11.jpeg

68D068FC-1EB8-498D-9886-6BD7E0D17AAF.jpeg

8 hours ago, seaandsea said:

Thanks, Cheryl

Also I did a Live from Divina Yacht Club thread last month on here.

Thanks for all the information. Now we are thinking of going on Seaside inside cabin in the yacht club. We can go for 2 weeks instead of one. I am a little nervous about going in an inside cabin, but I love the thought of 2 weeks, and being in the yacht club.

18 minutes ago, seaandsea said:

Thanks for all the information. Now we are thinking of going on Seaside inside cabin in the yacht club. We can go for 2 weeks instead of one. I am a little nervous about going in an inside cabin, but I love the thought of 2 weeks, and being in the yacht club.

Our kids had one in March.  It was a nice room but shower is a coffin.  We just got off Saturday on second MSC YC and it was great.

3 hours ago, seaandsea said:

It is .an excellent, and cost effective, way to experience all that the YC has to offer. We would not hesitate to repeat the experience!