Grand Tea Lounge (Leaves)

Dani24

How does the Leaves tea lounge, in the library on the Grand Princess work? Is there a charge for the teas? Can you use the coffee cards to pay for it, or is it a separate charge? Are there certain hours its available? Are they loose leaf or bagged teas (and does anyone know their source)? Are there any other ships with such a tea lounge as well?

I was on Grand Princess way back when Leaves Tea Library was first added. I could only find the Patter for four of the seven days in my collection, but whether in port or at sea the listing said Tea Served 1:00-6:00.

To the best of my recollection it was all loose leaf teas. And there was a small charge. The T&C of the current Coffee Package is very vague about the inclusion of tea altogether. Nor does the PBP mention Leaves (which is on Grand and Majestic Princess) as one of the venues accepting it.

Searching "Leaves" on the Princess website turned up absolutely nothing about that venue on either ship. Nor is there any mention of Leaves on the Dining Venues Details & Hours document. I guess whether or not Leaves offers anything beyond what you can also get at the IC (unlimited with the Coffee Package) is left for us all to figure out for ourselves.

18 minutes ago, idahospud said:

It's just a library now. If you want coffee or tea, Crooners is just around the corner and they serve both. 

Oh, that’s quite a bummer! I love tea (and don’t like coffee) so I was really looking forward to trying it out. 

Yes they don't serve tea anymore. Have books and games there.

You can get tea on deck 5 at IC and bring it there if you want to

drink and read. 

You can get tea with the coffee package.

A selection of Mighty Leaf specialty teas are available at the International Cafe. Here is a fairly recent list. Selections and costs may have changed. Believe it is included with the coffee package as well as the other beverage packages.

Mighty Leaf Tea                White Orchard $1.25

Mighty Leaf Tea                Vanilla Bean  $1.25

Mighty Leaf Tea                Organic Earl Grey  $1.25

Mighty Leaf Tea                Organic Breakfast  $1.25

Mighty Leaf Tea                Organic Spring Jasmine  $1.25

Mighty Leaf Tea                Chamomile Citrus  $1.25

Mighty Leaf Tea                Ginger Twist   $1.25

Mighty Leaf Tea                Marrakesh Mint  $1.25

23 minutes ago, skynight said:

A selection of Mighty Leaf specialty teas are available at the International Cafe. Here is a fairly recent list. Selections and costs may have changed. Believe it is included with the coffee package as well as the other beverage packages.

Mighty Leaf Tea                White Orchard $1.25

Mighty Leaf Tea                Vanilla Bean  $1.25

Mighty Leaf Tea                Organic Earl Grey  $1.25

Mighty Leaf Tea                Organic Breakfast  $1.25

Mighty Leaf Tea                Organic Spring Jasmine  $1.25

Mighty Leaf Tea                Chamomile Citrus  $1.25

Mighty Leaf Tea                Ginger Twist   $1.25

Mighty Leaf Tea                Marrakesh Mint  $1.25

Thank you. I'll definitely be taking advantage of that, since I expect we'll be getting coffee cards in exchange for the mini bar set up. I do love Mighty Leaf teas, but was hoping for a bit more variety. I think I'll pack a few additional flavors I enjoy from home as well.