Anyone hearing anything regarding Puerto Rico?

Sersee

1 hour ago, Sersee said:

I am the OP and I disagree that my question was speculation.  I was curious if Carnival re routes, what islands to they re route to

You do not have to defend yourself. Yours is a very legitimate question.

• Like 1

Yeah we cruise OUT of San Juan on the fascination in September. I would imagine things would be better by then.

BUT what would Carnival do in that situation if they couldn’t get Fascination there? I mean that’s the embarkation island for Fascination not just one that’s visited. 

2 hours ago, Cookson said:

Yeah we cruise OUT of San Juan on the fascination in September. I would imagine things would be better by then.

BUT what would Carnival do in that situation if they couldn’t get Fascination there? I mean that’s the embarkation island for Fascination not just one that’s visited. 

Hopefully, the situation will cool down, and we won't have to find out the answer to that question.

According to my friend that lives there, she said it's very heated and there are plans for protests all week this week. But this coming Monday is supposed to be the largest one.  So who knows? 

On 7/17/2019 at 5:44 PM, Sersee said:

Although I am looking forward to PR ... I wouldn’t complain if it meant Half Moon Cay!

That's quite the diversion, about 1000 miles to the Bahamas from P.R. Don't hold your breath the stop will be close, like the Virgins are most likely