Onboard credit help

babyh200

Hi, 

I wonder if any kind person could help me. My family and I are sailing on Carnival Paradise 8/17/2019.

Our sailing was originally from Tampa to Cuba and we decided to stick with the cruise when it changed to a new itinerary but I don't see the onboard credit showing on our account ($100 pp as compensation for the change) 

We are flying from the UK so I can't simply call Carnival and they haven't replied to my email.

Is there a possibility it won't show up until we get on the ship?

Any advice appreciated

Thanks

I'm not sure about your particular case.  But whenever I have OBC from Carnival the only place I can find it is under Print documents after you have finally checked in. 

It's on the invoice page in a little box under itemized charges.

If the OBC is from a TA or outside source it doesn't show at all until your onboard. Usually the second day 

• Like 1

There's a very good chance it won't show up until you're on the ship. That happened to us some time ago. Keep all documentation handy of said credit, and if you find it doesn't show up, take it to the ship's customer service desk and speak with someone there. 

There must be someone you can contact. How did you book the cruise? If by a TA, that's who you should contact. If directly with Carnival, contact them the same way you contacted them to book the cruise. 

In my experience, it doesn't always show up until I'm on board.  Are you able to print out what it was that told you that you were getting OBC?  I would just bring that if you can.

Thanks for your replies

We booked direct with Carnival, this is our 6th Carnival Cruise so not newbies.

I have already checked in online and I booked our port arrival time.

There is only $25 pp showing from early saver price match.

I will call Carnival if I don't get a reply to my chaser email

44 minutes ago, fyree39 said:

I'm having the same problem.  My TA checked with Carnival and they said that only the guest can send in stockholder proof.  I mailed it off 2 weeks ago.  I called today to follow up and really got the run around.  Carnival at its best.

That does not sound right. I know I have had my TA send it in.