App and online check in problem

john1970

I got an email reminding me to check in for our October Pursuit cruise. I tried to use the App but everyday it lists the check in date as the next. On the 25th it said check in opens on the 26th and on the 26th the 27th and on and on. Does it ever work? or am I wasting my time. I do wonder why bother having an app if you can't develop it or maintain it.

Any light shed would be welcome

John

I looked at the app yesterday for our November Pursuit Cruise. It says check-in opens on August 15 for a 13 November cruise (90 days).

I noticed that the app hasn’t been updated to the new logo and brand. I also found that once I went into the deck plan, I couldn’t find how to get out of it and had to delete and re-install the app in order to get back to the other pages.

Edited by Host Grandma Cruising

8 hours ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

I looked at the app yesterday for our November Pursuit Cruise. It says check-in opens on August 15 for a 13 November cruise (90 days).

I noticed that the app hasn’t been updated to the new logo and brand. I also found that once I went into the deck plan, I couldn’t find how to get out of it and had to delete and re-install the app in order to get back to the other pages.

At 11:30 EDST I am able to look at the deck plans and there is an “X” in the upper left of that screen to close it.

On the other hand, only one of our shore excisions is listed.

• 2 weeks later...

I checked in today for our November cruise.  I was going to use the app, but wanted to put upload new photos and couldn’t see how to do it on the app. The app now shows the boarding card and has all the other information there.  The Daily Planner has information in it, but it’s not correct - it has the DJ Farewell Party and Activity Reward Redemption on Day 5 and Day 10, but not Day 17! I guess this will be sorted out nearer the cruise. My booked excursion is still not showing in either My Calendar or the Daily Planner.

It could also do with updating to the new brand image - maybe someone’s working on that now.

11 hours ago, Solon said:

Most of you are doing far better than me.  My app does nothing but show my two booked cruises.  Nothing else....

Can you see a little outline of a ship and/or of a little person right at the top of the screen? If so, try clicking on them.

Lovely to see a Yorkshire lass as Host!  We’ve going on the Hongkong to Philippines cruise in October, as a first timer, but find the website very difficult to navigate, given up on checking in!  I’m doing everything on my iPad and presume it’s the same?  Any tips would be greatly received.  Many thanks.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, flyandtry said:

Lovely to see a Yorkshire lass as Host!  We’ve going on the Hongkong to Philippines cruise in October, as a first timer, but find the website very difficult to navigate, given up on checking in!  I’m doing everything on my iPad and presume it’s the same?  Any tips would be greatly received.  Many thanks.

We are on the same cruise and have had no problems checking in using an iPad, we have already been able to print our boarding passes.

First thing is to make sure your on Azamara.co.uk site, if you go to the menu in the top left corner when it opens select BOOKED and the online check-in. If you haven’t got an Azamara account you now need to set one up, this can be tricky especially if you already have a Celebrity or Royal Caribbean account trick then is to use the same password for Azamara.

Once all the details are on the account we have found it straight forward but it no doubt helps that we are familiar with the site.

2 hours ago, Riocca said:

We are on the same cruise and have had no problems checking in using an iPad, we have already been able to print our boarding passes.

First thing is to make sure your on Azamara.co.uk site, if you go to the menu in the top left corner when it opens select BOOKED and the online check-in. If you haven’t got an Azamara account you now need to set one up, this can be tricky especially if you already have a Celebrity or Royal Caribbean account trick then is to use the same password for Azamara.

Once all the details are on the account we have found it straight forward but it no doubt helps that we are familiar with the site.

Yes, I found it easier to check-in using the website, rather than the app.

On 8/23/2019 at 1:06 PM, Host Grandma Cruising said:

I don’t think I got the option to scan passports. It just asked me for passport information.

I've managed to scan our UK passports and upload our photos. However right at the end, it said there was an error so now I don't know whether I have just wasted 15 minutes of my life! I wasn't impressed that I had to type our addresses twice into my phone.

Just checked the daily calendar and seen that the welcome aboard toast from the caption is showing on day 8 ....