Irons/blow dryers on NCL Escape

bellagusta

Hello, I was wondering if the laundry rooms on the Escape have irons and ironing boards. Also, can I bring my own blow dryer on this ship.  I have in the past but have never been on the Escape. Sorry if this has already been asked, I've been looking all over the boards for this.  Thanks!

There are no guest laundries. Per the NCL FAQs:  Irons / Ironing Boards and Steamers
Guests are not permitted to bring and use their own irons or steamers onboard. Norwegian Cruise Line carries a limited number of irons and ironing boards which can be loaned to guests for a few hours at a time. They can be requested through housekeeping or Guest Services Desk.
Irons and steamers would both be taken from guests at embarkation and returned at the end of the sailing.

You can bring your own hair dryer.

Thank you for the info. I would never carry an iron too heavy. LOL I'm happy to know they have them available. I have used them on previous cruises but have never been on the Escape. I appreciate the quick response. Have a good day. 

On 8/1/2019 at 1:25 PM, bellagusta said:

Hello, I was wondering if the laundry rooms on the Escape have irons and ironing boards. Also, can I bring my own blow dryer on this ship.  I have in the past but have never been on the Escape. Sorry if this has already been asked, I've been looking all over the boards for this.  Thanks!

There are no laundry rooms on the Escape. If you need an iron askk your steward. Bringing your blow dryer is not a problem.

On 8/1/2019 at 10:25 AM, bellagusta said:

Also, can I bring my own blow dryer on this ship.  I have in the past but have never been on the Escape. 

For what its worth, Escape is the only ship I have sailed in which my wife's blow dryer kept kicking the breaker for our room.  Engineering told us she couldn't use her own hair dryer in the room and that the electric system wasn't set up for it.  She still did, but we had to cut other power, like the lights, to keep us from loosing power.