Boston Airport to cruise port

Eastern flygirl

We stayed at the Marriott Vacation Club Pulse. Its the actual clock tower.

Fantastic Location.

We took a taxi to the ship. I believe it was about $20

The port is more in an office and industrial area so no nice hotels in that area.

Edited by goneclear

34 minutes ago, goneclear said:

Fantastic Location.

The port is more in an office and industrial area so no nice hotels in that area.

I'd say mostly upscale,newer, expensive places to stay. Myself, stayed at Westin last 8yrs. Like when stay at Port Everglade, enjoy watching ship come in from my room

Edited by ONECRUISER

1 hour ago, goneclear said:

Fantastic Location.

Sounds like you haven't been to Boston in a long time !  The Seaport is the place to be in Boston !  Many nice hotels and great restaurants and bars.  

10 hours ago, k2125girl said:

Sounds like you haven't been to Boston in a long time !  The Seaport is the place to be in Boston !  Many nice hotels and great restaurants and bars.  

Westin Convention Center, Seaport Hotel, Renaissance Hotel, Residence Inn, Yotel, Element, Envoy, and Aloft.  All newer hotels built for the brand except for Residence Inn, which is a refurbished property.  No dogs in this list, which can’t be said about properties in other sections of Boston.  Any Hotwire property in this area is acceptable.

We found the Seaport area very easy to walk.   Our first cruise out of Boston was last year and we stayed at Aloft.   Our son cruised earlier this summer and he got a great Hotwire deal on Yotel.   We have an upcoming Boston cruise and using Hotwire got a great deal on the Westin.    (Thanks to 138East for the great advice last year about Hotwire!) 

We were able to walk from Aloft to the cruise-port with our wheeled luggage.     As long as it's not raining, it's a very doable and pleasant walk for us.  Our son did the slightly longer walk from Yotel to the cruise-port and was surprised how quick that walk was.    

• 3 weeks later...

Boston airport tip - you can take the Silver Line bus FREE from the airport into Boston.  Get off at South Station, from there you can walk or Uber to many hotels...but check a map, there are a couple of stops before South Station that may be more convenient to Seaport & hotels.  I used to fly into Boston regularly for work, office was one block from South Station which is how I know this trick!