Seaside YC - Current (new) Menus??

jules815

Yes I believe they did. There was a long thread of someone complaining... and then finally a post of pics...

Also I believe there are some on FB

Worth using the search function here for it

As I recall there was always a seafood option, a vegetarian options, beef/meat and a poultry option

Edited by Fogfog

1 hour ago, psmarkle said:

Here's a link to a youtube video on the new Seaside YC menus I posted back in mid-July.  Pretty accurate depiction based on my 27 Jul cruise in the YC.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2679445-new-seaside-yacht-club-menus-video-link/?tab=comments#comment-57901317

Thank you for sharing!  I forgot about all the Risotto dishes in YC.  I'm not a big lover of seafood, but there was something on every menu that I'd like.  

1 hour ago, psmarkle said:

Here's a link to a youtube video on the new Seaside YC menus I posted back in mid-July.  Pretty accurate depiction based on my 27 Jul cruise in the YC.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2679445-new-seaside-yacht-club-menus-video-link/?tab=comments#comment-57901317

I missed your video post when you first posted it. Great video! Probably the best menu/food video that I have seen of any ship.

Is it safe to assume that all US based MSC' ship YCs have the same menu? We will be on the Meraviglia in December after trying the Seaside last December. 

Oh, my goodness! We are cruising YC on Meraviglia in 91 days. I read your recent review, but somehow missed the video. I wish that I hadn't watched it...I"ll be dreaming about the food for the next 3 months! I'll definitely be ordering more than 1 app/entree on occasion! Thank you so much for the video! 

This is funny. I started reading this thread and decided to look at the video #psmarkle linked to. My wife created that video! We were on B2B sailings and the menu changed after week 1. I was afraid we were going to be guinea pigs used for working out the kinks in the new menu. However, things went very smoothly and the new menu was every bit as good as the old one.  

I think you'll be happy with the offerings

~Brian

11 hours ago, shukapaw said:

This is funny. I started reading this thread and decided to look at the video #psmarkle linked to. My wife created that video! We were on B2B sailings and the menu changed after week 1. I was afraid we were going to be guinea pigs used for working out the kinks in the new menu. However, things went very smoothly and the new menu was every bit as good as the old one.  

I think you'll be happy with the offerings

~Brian

Please tell your wife "Thank You!!!"  I really enjoyed watching it right before our cruise in July and I hope she doesn't mind me sharing the link here on the CC boards.  I've been making sure folks appreciate it's her video, I just found it (and very glad I did!).

Great video, thank you.

I'm seeing the lay out to be different, the healthy options are listed separately rather than incorporated and then repeated, as they were previously. I'm not seeing any other significant difference, what am I missing?

Edited by CruisingFox27

4 hours ago, psmarkle said:

Please tell your wife "Thank You!!!"  I really enjoyed watching it right before our cruise in July and I hope she doesn't mind me sharing the link here on the CC boards.  I've been making sure folks appreciate it's her video, I just found it (and very glad I did!).

She was pretty happy that somebody appreciated the effort she made to produce the video. 

~Brian