Navigator Miami Boarding

We got to the pier about 11:00 AM and were in line for Diamond member sign in and saw people getting line that were not members and no one said anything to them. Might have been they didn't know they just got in the shortest line, we were on board by about 12:15PM

On 8/20/2019 at 12:24 PM, vision14k said:

Apparently I'm terrible at using CC's search function....

If I want to get on the Navigator as early as possible, what time should I arrive to port?

Thank you!

We are always there by 10:15.  Normally on the ship any time between 10:30 and 11.  Super fast and easy

Hey Vision Bon Voyage!  Are you from Ft. Lauderdale area or Miami area, just curious how the traffic was getting to the port.

Do JS get their rooms when they board, I can't recall, I had JS rooms and I just can't remember, or do I have to wait to 1pm for my room?

5 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Do JS get their rooms when they board, I can't recall, I had JS rooms and I just can't remember, or do I have to wait to 1pm for my room?

Everyone waits till 1PM, except if you are interporting in Europe.

• 1 month later...

How does everyone get into their room if they now leave your Sea Pass cards waiting for you in your room? IF we want something between 10:30 -1 to purchase? I sail in December and my online check in process said the card would be in the room at 1? 

Oh o.k.  I was wondering when they said it would be inside the room when we were able to get in at 1. I guess they have a way of making sure no one steals your card, being left outside your room before you can grab it? That has to be a mess if someone uses it!    Thank you for letting me know!!

4 minutes ago, Daisymae14 said:

I guess they have a way of making sure no one steals your card, being left outside your room before you can grab it?

This system has been in place for almost 5 years on more and more ships - this topic has been discussed since then, no real issues other than perceived ones.

7 hours ago, JennyB1977 said:

You use either the paper boarding pass or the app for purchases prior to getting your key. The Sea Pass Card, I was in a jr suite, was outside my door inside an envelope in the "mail slot". 

Similar to this:

Capture.PNG.9175723adac735aa138a3757f2c17118.PNG

So do i need to be in a jr suite to have my card in the mail slot??

On 8/22/2019 at 4:09 PM, jsf said:

We got to the pier about 11:00 AM and were in line for Diamond member sign in and saw people getting line that were not members and no one said anything to them. Might have been they didn't know they just got in the shortest line, we were on board by about 12:15PM

In miami I am always diamond plus , believe me it works like magic lol

I dont know why they dont enforce any status at least when it come to board the ship

On 8/20/2019 at 12:24 PM, vision14k said:

Apparently I'm terrible at using CC's search function....

If I want to get on the Navigator as early as possible, what time should I arrive to port?

Thank you!

I looked at a picture I took last month when we sailed, 10:01am we were at the terminal and 10:20am onboard

They board super fast and early , same thing when it comes to say good bye by 9:15am you will be out the ship and believe me we were the last one leaving the ship