Heading to Europe in a couple of week and flying British Air?

Wine-O

Late yesterday got an email from BA that our flight LHR to DUB was cancelled.  Got an email a few minutes ago that said the following:

We contacted you yesterday to advise you that your flight to Dublin was cancelled. We’re pleased to update you that your flight will now be operating as originally planned. We’re sorry for any inconvenience or concern this caused.

Hopefully no further changes.  

9 hours ago, toseaornottosea said:

Late yesterday got an email from BA that our flight LHR to DUB was cancelled.  Got an email a few minutes ago that said the following:

We contacted you yesterday to advise you that your flight to Dublin was cancelled. We’re pleased to update you that your flight will now be operating as originally planned. We’re sorry for any inconvenience or concern this caused.

Hopefully no further changes.  

Erroneous cancel emails went out to a lot of people. I got the same for my LHR-HAM flight. 

On 8/25/2019 at 12:33 AM, toseaornottosea said:

Are you saying the initial cancel emails were erroneous or the email indicating the flight is no longer cancelled is erroneous?

The email I got told me my flight was cancelled, when it fact it wasn't. Doesn't matter, I had another meeting in Frankfurt come up so had our travel agent re-book me straight from US to Frankfurt and then I'll take the train up to Hamburg for that meeting, so no more LHR-HAM to worry about, but...it was definitely an erroneous email.