NCL ships - windows in shower/ tub area

Treacher1

Does anyone happen to have a complete listing of NCL ships that have windows in the shower and tub area in the bathrooms - If I cam correct these might be only in the ships that have a Haven?  Perhaps I am wrong - if anyone knows - please provide a list - I think it would be great to cruise in jetted tub with view of ocean  - or take shower with view of ocean - I know some are in the aft corner cabins - THANKS!!!  And I would appreciate if you know the cabin category that provides this -

I’ve sailed on the Dawn and Gem in an “Owners Suite with 2 balcony’s”  (decks 9 and 10 forward) and this cabin has windows in shower and tub. There’s no Haven on the Dawn but there is on the Gem. Even though I was on deck 9 the cabin qualified for Haven privileges. 

I also believe there were windows in the bathroom of the 2 BR suites on deck 11 (same ships) I’ve stayed in.  I’m sure I’ll be corrected if wrong about the 2 BR.

1 hour ago, Treacher1 said:

Does anyone happen to have a complete listing of NCL ships that have windows in the shower and tub area in the bathrooms - If I cam correct these might be only in the ships that have a Haven?  Perhaps I am wrong - if anyone knows - please provide a list - I think it would be great to cruise in jetted tub with view of ocean  - or take shower with view of ocean - I know some are in the aft corner cabins - THANKS!!!  And I would appreciate if you know the cabin category that provides this -

We haves stayed in the haven in a 2 bedroom and an aft suite both had windows in the bathroom. We are in an wieners suite with 2 balconies in the dawn in November and that also has a window. Not sure any rooms that aren’t a suite or in the haven have windows in bathroom 

9 minutes ago, Sauer-kraut said:

Do you get buns with that? 

Thanks for the chuckle!! 

I know....stupid auto-correct.

Lmao owners! Don’t know about the buns🤷🏻‍♀️

The Jewel and Dawn class ships deck 11 2BR suites have windows in the bathroom that look out to sea

and one set  that looks out to the balcony.

The Jewel 2BR cabins in the Haven deck 14 are set up this way also

3 photos

1 - bath looking out to sea

2 - looking over bathtub to balcony

3 - looking from balcony to bathroom

not pictured the shower has a full length window looking out to sea

The only threat to privacy would be to have two ships side by side at a pier and even at that

the windows are somewhat tinted and there are blinds that can be lowered.

DSC07421.JPG

DSC07425.JPG

DSC07429.JPG

10 minutes ago, don't-use-real-name said:

The Jewel and Dawn class ships deck 11 2BR suites have windows in the bathroom that look out to sea

The Jewel 2BR cabins in the Haven deck 14 are set up this way also

3 photos

1 - bath looking out to sea

2 - looking over bathtub to balcony

3 - looking from balcony to bathroom

not pictured the shower has a full length window looking out to sea

The only threat to privacy would be to have two ships side by side at a pier and even at that

the windows are somewhat tinted and there are blinds that can be lowered.

DSC07421.JPG

DSC07425.JPG

DSC07429.JPG

and hey look at that, a jetted tub!  

We stayed in same cabin on the Star opal Suite 

Also AFT 9212 on the Spirit. SC 

I would be be careful about assuming all cabins in all categories are the same. I posted a question about the Escape  this week (aft H6 suites)  and discover the locations of the master bedrooms and bathrooms are flipped on different decks.  Decks 11 and  14 bathrooms face water. Other decks, Bedrooms face water.  

Narrow down your choices then come back and confirm.  Before booking. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, milolii said:

We stayed in same cabin on the Star opal Suite 

Also AFT 9212 on the Spirit. SC 

I would be be careful about assuming all cabins in all categories are the same. I posted a question about the Escape  this week (aft H6 suites)  and discover the locations of the master bedrooms and bathrooms are flipped on different decks.  Decks 11 and  14 bathrooms face water. Other decks, Bedrooms face water.  

Narrow down your choices then come back and confirm.  Before booking. 

2 hours ago, milolii said:

Use all the tools available to get an idea of the cabin you are booking.

Cruise-deck-plans - look at the deck plan and for any YouTube Video or photos - NCL DAWN 11530 is one

Google the cabin i.e. NCL DAWN cabin 11530

Other search engines

Come back to CC and pop the question anybody been here done that.

Realize some of the cabins are reverse mirror images

Know about HULL balconies

There is more to just booking a cabin 1-2 beds (more) a bath/shower commode writing desk TV and LOCATION !

14 hours ago, aero777 said:

and hey look at that, a jetted tub!  

Dawn/Star OS have a jetted tub.  Some even have jetted hot tubs on balcony like some POA OS.

I'd have to think of any others.  Spirit OS might, I'd have to check.

Edited by dexddd

21 hours ago, don't-use-real-name said:

Thankfully, there was no window here on in our suite on the Pearl.  That's just creepy.

LOVED that suite, and all the windows.  From a bathing perspective, you can't actually see the ocean from the window since you're sitting, but it's still nice.  Loved showering while looking at the ocean.