New CruiseNext Promo

drvmywifecrzy

Thank you so much for posting this information!  I had a certificate that I was needing to use by March 1st and was able to book it on a 5 day out of New Orleans.  NCL also has a solo special for a balcony on the December 8 sailing so it was a win win for me!

• Like 3

Not sure this is related, however, just got off the Joy and while onboard, I purchased 4 CNCs.  The nice thing is, while I was booked in an OV on the GA for the TA in Dec. 2020, she reduced my fare and applied 2 CNCs to  reduce my fare by over $800.  

Were we able to use 2 CNCs for OVs previously, I thought it had to be a balcony??

Anyway, I'm very happy with a total savings for this cruise of over $1200 for a solo. 

Cheers and good luck to all. We all need to save when we can, right? 

Just now, mking8288 said:

I posted this - with screenshot of our multiple emails - earlier, but ... and CC's "Search" function hasn't been old reliable, ever since the upgrade last year.  

Thanks for reposting this.  I was on the JOY and didn't bother with Internet service. Pretty useless most of the time while on the JOY... not just me saying it, LOL.   As a solo, I'll take any deal I can get... just as gg does.   Lately, I've been pretty pleased with the offers. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

Thanks for reposting this.  I was on the JOY and didn't bother with Internet  ... As a solo, I'll take any deal I can get... just as gg does.   Lately, I've been pretty pleased with the offers. 

Sure thing ... if not mistaken, GG is land restricted until 2020 with the holiday/work schedule.  I am just amazed about the price drops at 2 to 3 months out, now sweeteen with these CN DoubleUp & Insiders deals.  

Joy's satellite internet is THAT bad, huh ... well, that's one mega ship that we will eventually check out with the sun/pool deck remodeled.  

Slightly off-topic, despite the CDN to USD exchange rates - if you got time & flexibility, checkout the GEM specials coming up just before the holidays, 8 nights on the boring "milky" run, berthed overnight in PC before that 50:50 stopover at GSC & onward to Nassau, before turning around again.  SailAway balcony is almost a steal even with the current solo "penalty" still in place (applying 2 certificates & extra OBC for NCLH shareholders ...)  Competing against the Bliss sailing out on the same day, same stops but 7 nights only ...  Chalk it up as Andy Stuart's departing gift, LOL.  

3 hours ago, julig22 said:

FYI to the bargain hunters, if you aren't aware - NCL stockholders get OBC ($100 for 7-14 day cruises, $250 for 15 or more).  You need to have 100 shares, about $5k to purchase.

In my opinion you HAVE to cruise enough for a $500 return-  every year.  There are no dividends.  Investment-  is the key here.    A lot of people don’t cruise enough.   

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mking8288 said:

Sure thing ... if not mistaken, GG is land restricted until 2020 with the holiday/work schedule.  I am just amazed about the price drops at 2 to 3 months out, now sweeteen with these CN DoubleUp & Insiders deals.  

Joy's satellite internet is THAT bad, huh ... well, that's one mega ship that we will eventually check out with the sun/pool deck remodeled.  

Slightly off-topic, despite the CDN to USD exchange rates - if you got time & flexibility, checkout the GEM specials coming up just before the holidays, 8 nights on the boring "milky" run, berthed overnight in PC before that 50:50 stopover at GSC & onward to Nassau, before turning around again.  SailAway balcony is almost a steal even with the current solo "penalty" still in place (applying 2 certificates & extra OBC for NCLH shareholders ...)  Competing against the Bliss sailing out on the same day, same stops but 7 nights only ...  Chalk it up as Andy Stuart's departing gift, LOL.  

Agree about the price drops lately, they've been quite nice.  

As far as Joy's satelite internet, I'm not sure that it's really bad, however, with a sold out ship and lousey weather, meaning everyone is basically staying inside the ship, I suspect it put quite a strain on the internet as a whole. I'm sure if you're desparate enough you could find a time and place to make a good connection.  

Funny you mention the Gem cruises.  I was booked on the Gem in Nov. out of Boston but decided it was way over-priced so I cancelled it and booked the Joy cruise. It was only a third of the price and I was in a balcony as opposed to an OV on Gem. And so, even though the Joy cruise was only 5 days, doing the math it worked out very well for me.  

I'll keep my eye on the Gem prices in Dec.  I'll have all my holiday prep done by end of Nov. so never know, could be a fun time for a cheap cruise, thanks for the heads up. 

Cheers

Connie

• Like 1

Just wondering if this is something they've done in the past, or if it's something new.  We tend to take short cruises exclusively, so we've always avoided the full fare CN certs.  If this happens regularly - even annually - we might pick a pair up next cruise... 

15 hours ago, fredu said:

On Friday 10/18 we managed to book the Gem 13-day sailing departing Boston next month on the 8th

for $349 per person plus $178 in taxes/fees. Inside guarantee IX. Plus $25 obc. Used 2x NCL CruiseNext

certificates as well using the DoubleUp promotion.

Tomorrow I will submit paperwork for the $100 shareholder benefit as well.

Finally an NCL deal WORTH talking about. It's been a while since we found a deal this good on NCL.

wow!  That's a great deal.