General Dining Questions

MBP&O2/O

Silver Shadow next week 😁 Seems like an age since it was booked ... April  2018!

However, I ramble ...

I am suffering from acute brain fade but I seem to recollect there is / was called an ‘always available’ option on the menu in the MDR. Is this now the same as the room service menu which I understand is available in the MDR. I have checked my old photographs of menus from from the Wind (last year) but nothing is shown?

Secondly, am I correct in thinking that wine pairing dinners are no longer offered?

As a total aside, whilst looking for an answer to these questions on previous threads, I came across a post from someone - on a different cruise to us - who had booked La Dame for multiple nights with a view to seeing what it was like. If, after dining on reservation #1 .... they didn’t like it, then they would then cancel the rest of the bookings which  could explain why La Dame, on ours,  has been shown as ‘Not Available’ for the last few weeks?

Thanks

Mike

I think the always available is just that , and yes you can request it in MDR, but always available is perhaps a wider selection in MDR.

Wine pairing dinners are possible in La Dame only, I think.

Yes indeed if you book multiple La Dame, or any other restaurant for that matter, and then cancel, no problem, no cost to you, and it frees up the table for others.

I believe that SS discontinued the wine pairing dinners in La Dame some time ago.  on WC 2019, the always available page on the dinner menu would rotate about every 4 days and I believe there were 4 or 5 different variations and it differs from the room service menu.  We ordered off the room service menu in the MDR a couple of times.  I have copies of the MDR always available but not room service.  Attached is a copy of the room service menu from last year's Wind cruise.

Room Service.pdf

• Thanks 1