Celebrity Phone App

Igggy

10 hours ago, lola2013 said:

can't we assume that it will be on the seapass card when we get to our cabin?

I wouldn't assume....

I'd call in advance to verify...so you can board the cruise and enjoy the complimentary champagne on arrival rather than have to wait in a line up at Guest services to sort it all out...

On 10/19/2019 at 6:21 AM, Shadow9612 said:

A few random questions:

Has anyone used the 'digital key' feature?

Does anyone know what the code is for - on the Express pass, below the barcode.

I have my express pass from online - can I still scan a passport?

I've gotten 'Digital Key' to work while on Summit.   It is a little quirky.

I'm currently on Edge and could not get it to work.  I stopped by Celebrity IT and they told me that they had to temporarily disable it on Apple Phone after IOS 13 was released as it caused incompatibilities that they are working.  They said it was working fine on Android.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Airrace said:

Is there a way to sinc your Celberity calendar to the new I phone app calendar.

Thanks in advance

Not as far as I can see.

Similarly there is no ability to save your Xpress pass to the Apple wallet.

The app is good, but they have not done the small amount of extra work to properly connect it to the Apple side of things.

8 hours ago, Shadow9612 said:

I wouldn't assume....

I'd call in advance to verify...so you can board the cruise and enjoy the complimentary champagne on arrival rather than have to wait in a line up at Guest services to sort it all out...

We are about 70 days out, so maybe the pass will be updated when other things are populated to the app.  I will probably make the call around the time luggage tags are available, if it hasn’t updated on the pass by then.

12 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

We are about 70 days out, so maybe the pass will be updated when other things are populated to the app.  I will probably make the call around the time luggage tags are available, if it hasn’t updated on the pass by then.

Totally up to you of course, but if it is missing now it will most likely still be missing then, but nothing to lose by waiting, just don't wait until you board.

9 hours ago, Shadow9612 said:

I wouldn't assume....

I spoke with Celebrity last night; they acknowledged my perks, including the bev package, are in the system even though the bev package doesn't show up on the Xpress pass.  I'll put in a call today to my TA and see if she can sort it out.  My roommate is also going to call; maybe she'll get a better answer as to why it doesn't show up on the Xpress pass.

9 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I've gotten 'Digital Key' to work while on Summit.   It is a little quirky.

I'm currently on Edge and could not get it to work.  I stopped by Celebrity IT and they told me that they had to temporarily disable it on Apple Phone after IOS 13 was released as it caused incompatibilities that they are working.  They said it was working fine on Android.

Darn. Knowing Celebrity's IT, it's unlikely to be functional for the Digital Key by Nov 15th when we board. Oh well. Old school seapass key it is.

31 minutes ago, lola2013 said:

I spoke with Celebrity last night; they acknowledged my perks, including the bev package, are in the system even though the bev package doesn't show up on the Xpress pass.  I'll put in a call today to my TA and see if she can sort it out.  My roommate is also going to call; maybe she'll get a better answer as to why it doesn't show up on the Xpress pass.

Ours was missing until about 40 days out. I wouldn't sweat it until you get to about 4 or 5 weeks out and it's still not there.

8 hours ago, Airrace said:

Is there a way to sinc your Celberity calendar to the new I phone app calendar.

Thanks in advance

My Celebrity App on IPhone has all of my excursions and dinner reservations automatically added.   It also displays alerts on the screen when locked of appointments etc.

To my knowledge you can not add items to your Celebrity Calendar.

1 hour ago, DebInAntigua said:

Darn. Knowing Celebrity's IT, it's unlikely to be functional for the Digital Key by Nov 15th when we board. Oh well. Old school seapass key it is.

I could have used it last night.  I walked out of our room and forgot my seapass. I had to find Iain to borrow his card.