BVE (Bon Voyage Experience) - Calendar for 2020?

Smokeyham

On 1/31/2020 at 9:25 PM, Smokeyham said:

Please contact Princess through their online forum or other methods to express your support for the BVE experience!  I was just talking with a friend today who has never been on a cruise, and this would have been a great way to provide an introduction to the wonderful world of cruising.

I did submit an online comment and received a generic "we saw your comment" response, but I hope that if enough of us submit comments then they will have an impact.

Here is the link to the page where we can file a comment with Princess.   I did not find a specific email address, only this online form.  https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/customerCare.page.  To use this you will need to input a booking number.  I just used one from a prior cruise.

I used your link & will post any replies that I receive from Princess. 

Tom😀

Here’s what I have posted & their response. 

I’m inquiring about your BVE program. I understand that Princess has discontinued this program. I have used it many times to introduce other people to Princess & to invite people to join me before my cruise. It was a great program that Princess had. It was also a way to visit a ship that I had never been on & wanted to see the ship before booking a cruise. 

Desired outcome:  I hope that Princess will add back this program again.

We respond to all correspondence from our guests in the order we receive it, and a representative of our Customer Relations Department will contact you as soon as possible.”

Tom😎

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, trbarton said:

Here’s what I have posted & their response. 

I’m inquiring about your BVE program. I understand that Princess has discontinued this program. I have used it many times to introduce other people to Princess & to invite people to join me before my cruise. It was a great program that Princess had. It was also a way to visit a ship that I had never been on & wanted to see the ship before booking a cruise. 

Desired outcome:  I hope that Princess will add back this program again.

We respond to all correspondence from our guests in the order we receive it, and a representative of our Customer Relations Department will contact you as soon as possible.”

Tom😎

They will reply eventually. My reply was something about it being discontinued at this time, but to keep checking back for it to see if it is brought back. I looked for the email, but couldn't find it. 

5 hours ago, caribill said:

It was cancelled in mid-2019.

Thanks!  Senior moment! I knew that when I first responded. 🥴 I’m very happy we were able to do it in April 2019, and I hope It comes back. 

On 3/4/2020 at 6:21 AM, MissP22 said:

It was a great program but only for those people who lived close to a port and if they wanted to book a cruise shortly thereafter.

We took advantage of BVE before when dropping off family and friends; they get onboard first and we get a nice lunch.  

37 minutes ago, LMaxwell said:

We took advantage of BVE before when dropping off family and friends; they get onboard first and we get a nice lunch.  

We live about 2 1/2 hours from fort lauderdale & never considered it. 

I would have liked to but we don't even like to drive to the port for anything less than a 10 day trip.