Cagney’s fries?

erdoran

They used to be special, with truffle oil & Parmesan shavings.  Last cruise either they were frozen steakhouse fries or when I asked about the “real thing” I got an approximation with Parmesan and some sort of extra oil.

What have others experienced?

My experience the fries were not as seasoned as much as McDonalds other fast food places ---

At Cagney's served in a wire cone like device with checked red and white paper napkin liner.

At O' Sheehans same fare without the cone fan fare and napkin.

In both cases - overly salted with sodium - what's this truffle oil and Parmesan shavings extra oil ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On Breakaway last week and Cagney’s was a joke. Service was slow, my porterhouse was fatty and full of connective tissue, sides were poor and very small (advertised as family sized LOL). Saw the fries, they were no different than the steak fries you’d get at any restaurant on land. Literally nothing special about them. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maksafety said:

On Breakaway last week and Cagney’s was a joke. Service was slow, my porterhouse was fatty and full of connective tissue, sides were poor and very small (advertised as family sized LOL). Saw the fries, they were no different than the steak fries you’d get at any restaurant on land. Literally nothing special about them. 

You reported it to us here at CC - did you perchance take the issue up with the Food & Beverage Manager ?

That's the guy that was at your Meet & Greet party and wanted to hear of any problems you may have !

Cagney's is a specialty restaurant and if service and food quality was a problem I certainly would not have

one of the Dining Package meals docked because of this !

OK the fries nothing special about that but about that porterhouse ***

• Like 1