Cruise Personaliser

Suebiker

Hi - just a quick question regarding the new Cruise personaliser.   I have just been and checked the cruise I have booked for 2021 and whilst it shows my cruise and cabin type. It does not tell me my cabin number.  I have booked a Select price and selected a particular cabin which was confirmed on my paperwork from the travel agent.  On the old Cruise personaliser I could see the cabin which I booked.  However since changing to the new Cruise personaliser - it just has the cabin grade. Can anyone tell me if their cabin number is showing on the Cruise Personalise.  Thank You

Just now, Suebiker said:

Thank you - Is that Dec 2019 or Dec 2020 or Dec 2021  ? 

Which screen should it show cabin number ? We go in Feb and I can’t find it on new personaliser either. 
although it clearly shows on my booking documentation that has been emailed to me ... so not unduly worried ... at this point 

11 hours ago, janieb1962 said:

Which screen should it show cabin number ? We go in Feb and I can’t find it on new personaliser either. 
although it clearly shows on my booking documentation that has been emailed to me ... so not unduly worried ... at this point 

On the top bar go into Life Onboard then select Accomodation, your cabin details and bed configuration etc are shown here.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Suebiker said:

Hi - just a quick question regarding the new Cruise personaliser.   I have just been and checked the cruise I have booked for 2021 and whilst it shows my cruise and cabin type. It does not tell me my cabin number.  I have booked a Select price and selected a particular cabin which was confirmed on my paperwork from the travel agent.  On the old Cruise personaliser I could see the cabin which I booked.  However since changing to the new Cruise personaliser - it just has the cabin grade. Can anyone tell me if their cabin number is showing on the Cruise Personalise.  Thank You

Are we talking about the new My P&O Cruises as opposed to Cruise Personaliser? Our cabin is just showing as type of cabin without the number for our Britannia cruise, our other cruises have not gone live yet so we still go through to Cruise Personaliser for those where it does show your cabin number. If it's all showing on your paperwork then that's good enough, they are having lots of issues with My P&O, we still cannot view passenger 2 details nor input certain information.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rupert2251 said:

Are we talking about the new My P&O Cruises as opposed to Cruise Personaliser? Our cabin is just showing as type of cabin without the number for our Britannia cruise, our other cruises have not gone live yet so we still go through to Cruise Personaliser for those where it does show your cabin number. If it's all showing on your paperwork then that's good enough, they are having lots of issues with My P&O, we still cannot view passenger 2 details nor input certain information.

Hi yes .  This on the My P&O Cruises.  Next years cruise is on the old system and shows all the details no problem.  But our 2021 cruise which is also on Brittania just shows the cabin type under the holiday information section.  I'm not overly worried at the moment just wanted to check that it was a general problem with the system and not just a problem with my booking. Thanks

Just had the latest Moments magazine promoting the new MY P and O cruise personeliser. Still not up and running correctly ! You would think they would have made sure it was working correctly before advertising it in the magazine.  

Just had my Aurora cruise email for june 2021 new cruise personeliser again nothing has changed same problems .Just waiting for the Iona iis the last one for us .So that will be 4 ships all not working . Come on p and o at least let everyone know you are sorting things out .

2 hours ago, amfc_lenny said:

Doesn’t surprise me their it systems and websites really are behind the times!

I totally agree with you about their IT and other systems, they don’t seem to sync with each other. I have just received an email asking if I am interested in booking a cruise for 2020. If their systems were in sync they would know I have 3 cruises booked for 2020 and concentrate on new or single bookings.

3 hours ago, Bin man said:

What makes me laugh when you have to input your d.o.b you have to select year starts at 1882 which would make a person 137 on a cruise !

It's more satisfying for some of us to scroll up rather than scroll down.

3 minutes ago, Enjoyacruise said:

Hopefully it will be sorted soon. A little frustrating each time to enter my details on the new input screen which then takes me to the old input screen to do the same again. This happens for cruises booked in February and May next year.

You have to wait for an email from P&O to tell you your cruise is now live then you only log in once. They are doing it bt ship and then date order.