Classic v Premium Drink Package

CruiseRQA

Yes, I know Red Bull is not included in classic package. so you would have to pay full price.  Not sure about  premium water. I have on occasion been given this with no extra charge but suspect strictly formally you would have to pay full price for this too. 

10 minutes ago, el820 said:

Are we allowed to take bottled waters off the ship with us during port days?

We usually pick up an extra bottle or two the night before when we are at a bar and then are ready to go in the morning. They almost always have bottled water near the gangway so you can just show your card and pick up water there, if you forget.

33 minutes ago, el820 said:

That's awesome!  Thanks for the prompt reply.

IF you forget a water, there is usually someone near the gangway on the ship with a cart of them, they will just take your card, write down a res # and hand you waters.  Off you go.  I see VT beat me to the punch, sorry for the duplicate info.  

Edited by PTC DAWG

2 hours ago, vtcruising said:

We usually pick up an extra bottle or two the night before when we are at a bar and then are ready to go in the morning. They almost always have bottled water near the gangway so you can just show your card and pick up water there, if you forget.

I have the premium package and was wondering if the Evian water was the small sizes.  Would be perfect for beach or shore excursion.

1 minute ago, drakes2 said:

I have the premium package and was wondering if the Evian water was the small sizes.  Would be perfect for beach or shore excursion.

We have gotten the small size, but may be ship dependent. On the Edge they have small glass Evian bottles, which I didn't like for taking off the ship. Other ships may still have the plastic ones, but likely are on their way out. I actually liked the aluminum cans of water on the Edge for getting off the ship (from Classic pkg). They don't collapse like the plastic bottles and are very light.

7 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

We have gotten the small size, but may be ship dependent. On the Edge they have small glass Evian bottles, which I didn't like for taking off the ship. Other ships may still have the plastic ones, but likely are on their way out. I actually liked the aluminum cans of water on the Edge for getting off the ship (from Classic pkg). They don't collapse like the plastic bottles and are very light.

Thank you. I'll be on the Apex so hope it's not glass bottles. I really would rather not buy them as I have premium package