Airfare adjustment and EZAir

bluestem711

11 hours ago, AF-1 said:

247readr,  so you did your booking with EZAir under each person; which means you both have two different confirmation #'s?

Yes, i don’t remember exactly how i figured that out. It may not even work all the time (this my first experience with Ez air). I go in every several times a day every day to check the rates. 

On 11/14/2019 at 10:32 AM, Colo Cruiser said:

If you go through your air booking in the personalizer to get a lower price it has nothing to do with your promo.

Thanks - Also I had not noticed that you can get an EZ Air quote via 'Saved Cruise'. I often go to saved cruise for the one I have booked as an easy way of checking current cruise price. Nice to be able to check Air Fare too 🙂

5 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

Thanks - Also I had not noticed that you can get an EZ Air quote via 'Saved Cruise'. I often go to saved cruise for the one I have booked as an easy way of checking current cruise price. Nice to be able to check Air Fare too 🙂

Yeah it is the same link as finding it and clicking on it. 
Just makes it more convenient easier to find when you save it.

On 11/14/2019 at 1:30 PM, Colo Cruiser said:

Yes if you are changing an already booked air reservation it will display the old price and the new price side by side.

If you agree with the new flights and price then choose it and it will book the new choice and cancel the old reservation.

If you don’t agree with the new price then just return to the personalizer without making any changes.

Just re-booked, the savings were $238. total, it was relatively foolproof.  The downside to re-booking is what I thought, all tombstone info. for the airline has to be re-entered, you get a new booking number and your seats have to be selected again.  I got back the same seats for 5 (I went into the United system) of the 6 flights.

19 minutes ago, ken_ll said:

Just re-booked, the savings were $238. total, it was relatively foolproof.  The downside to re-booking is what I thought, all tombstone info. for the airline has to be re-entered, you get a new booking number and your seats have to be selected again.  I got back the same seats for 5 (I went into the United system) of the 6 flights.

Yes unfortunately because it is a new reservation.