Amex spend 500 get 100 is back

wesport

1 hour ago, cykim7 said:

I added this offer to my AmEx - thank you!

Ques: Does this offer apply if I go on the HAL website and purchase beverage package, internet, shore excursions, dining, etc and use my AmEx to do so? or is it only for purchasing OBC? 

TIA!

I can attest it definitely works for shore excursions. 

1 hour ago, cykim7 said:

I added this offer to my AmEx - thank you!

Ques: Does this offer apply if I go on the HAL website and purchase beverage package, internet, shore excursions, dining, etc and use my AmEx to do so? or is it only for purchasing OBC? 

TIA!

Should work for everything you purchase thru the HAL website. They don't know what you're buying and if OBC looks like a cruise payment I'm sure other stuff will as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this topic. I was successfully able to apply the $100 credit to a reservation. Love CC! 

This offer is good until March. Is there any way to apply the offer again and purchase OBC instead of making a payment? I'm assuming not, but thought I'd ask since OBC might be a different department at HAL. 

Finally, any pattern in how often this offer come out? If the offer expires in March and a new offer comes up later, can I apply the new offer to the same cruise?

1 hour ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

Thank you for this topic. I was successfully able to apply the $100 credit to a reservation. Love CC! 

This offer is good until March. Is there any way to apply the offer again and purchase OBC instead of making a payment? I'm assuming not, but thought I'd ask since OBC might be a different department at HAL. 

Finally, any pattern in how often this offer come out? If the offer expires in March and a new offer comes up later, can I apply the new offer to the same cruise?

Pretty sure it's only good one time.  

1 hour ago, awhcruiser said:

1 hour ago, awhcruiser said:

On our last HAL cruise, I used the offer for each of us. And then it came up again and I used it for OBC (purchased through our TA, but charged to HAL.)

3 hours ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

I've used it twice each for both of us on different occasions ( 2 different promo dates that is). Hubby got a total of $250 and I got a total of 20K points. WE both have 2 different cards. One credit posted in July and another one this month, so maybe every 6 months?

Edited by happyzoey
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/28/2019 at 1:03 PM, BermudaBound2014 said:

Remember that if your spouse has an American Express card, you can set up a separate login for them and add the offer to their card as well. AMEX card numbers are different for each person. Then you would be able to use their card number to redeem the offer a second time right now. If your spouse does NOT have a card, check to see if you have an offer from AMEX for $25 back if you get a card for an authorized user and order one. If if you don't have a bonus offer, it would be worth getting a card to be able to take advantage of the HAL offer.

As others have said, if there is another offer once this one expires in March, you can use it on the same cruise.