Conquest Upgrade Offer....but is it really?

maurinsky

I got an offer to upgrade. We are currently on the 6th deck, balcony, and the offer is for a balcony on either the 8th deck, the Lido or the Panorama. On either the Lido or Panorama, the room we were offered is right across from the elevator. We haven't done pre-paid gratuities and we've already paid. The upgrade charge is $24 (a day? I'm not clear on that). 

I ask you, the Carnival experts...what would you do? 

Its not the same thing.   The cabin is a balcony.  ALL cabins are about the same as you go   but the higher in a ship you go the more you pay.  Location is key.     There is a LOT of noise issues on deck 5.   and if you are above one of those areas you could be in a noisy situation as some of the venues stay open til the wee hours of the morning.  

• Like 1

I would choose the Panorama deck over the Lido.  Especially by the elevators.  The Lido deck elevators have everybody coming up from other decks.  On the Panorama, the only people using those elevators are the few that have cabins on that deck.  We always pick cabins next to the elevators on the Panorama deck and hardly ever hear any other passengers.

Just got off Deck 6 Balcony on Valor Monday. Loved the balcony but we definitely heard the noise from all the activity on 5 every single night until really late. Some nights we were the noisemakers. Other nights we were so exhausted we slept through it! LOL