Carnival Magic - LIVE - Dec 1-6 - FLL - Nassau, Grand Turk, Amber Cove

Saint Greg

I just need to make sure I don’t miss the plane. I almost did that drinking in an airport bar once..Denver I believe. I was returning from temporary duty and was afraid I was going to get in trouble so I pulled the military card with the gate girl. They stopped the plane and drove me out to it. I feel bad about that now.

• Haha 1

And if you are a yoga person you can sit here and do yoga while you look at my plane..or stand here and do yoga...whatever it is yoga people do when they do yoga...you can do it here while you look at my plane...or while you look at an empty gate depending on when you do it.

15212DA7-242D-4854-BE9D-FDA547E606DB.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Oh here is where you can track the flight if anyone wants to follow along and make sure we don’t crash into the ocean....or in case anyone wants to pick me up at the airport...

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/NKS15

on time. I can guarantee we aren’t taking off at 447 because it’s 450 and I’m not on the plane

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

I’m onboard. 

I was just thinking about that recent TV commercial where that lady has to squeeze into the airplane seat, another guy steps over her to get to his seat, then the guy in front of her reclines his seat all the way back, lol. Have a great flight,  Greg! You'll be there before you know it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I just need to make sure I don’t miss the plane. I almost did that drinking in an airport bar once..Denver I believe. I was returning from temporary duty and was afraid I was going to get in trouble so I pulled the military card with the gate girl. They stopped the plane and drove me out to it. I feel bad about that now.

I don’t think they’d do that today.

Well that flight wasn’t too bad. I played two games of monopoly on my phone and the second one literally ended right after we touched down. 

All the people getting up and down for the bathroom is crazy. Fortunately grandma and grandpa next to me held their water...or maybe they were wearing diapers.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Well that flight wasn’t too bad. I played two games of monopoly on my phone and the second one literally ended right after we touched down. 

All the people getting up and down for the bathroom is crazy. Fortunately grandma and grandpa next to me held their water...or maybe they were wearing diapers.

Or, they don't consume a lot of liquids knowing they'd be on a plane for several hours. Ever think about that?

• Like 1