Carnival Magic - LIVE - Dec 1-6 - FLL - Nassau, Grand Turk, Amber Cove

Saint Greg

Got my luggage tags attached and I’m off to bed. I’m going to have to pickup a wall plug for my iPhone tomorrow since I don’t know whether or not my room is going to have a usb plug. This room doesn’t have  one so i’m using my Portable  charger To charge my phone for now. 

Edited by Saint Greg

1 hour ago, blarko said:

How difficult was it crossing the street from the hotel to the restaurant?

There’s a lot of traffic and no stop light right there. But it wasn’t long before I would catch a long enough break in traffic to leisurely walk across. Now that’s crossing at 10pm and 11pm.

The AC in this room. When I got in last night the AC said 73 degrees. I need to be at 70 or lower. I set it at 69. The AC has been running all night. It sounds like it’s on all the time and then every 5 mins it gets really loud for a couple minutes then goes off. The thermostat says it’s 74 in the bedroom. It feels more like 70 to me. I’ve been comfortable. But its much much cooler in the living room. The noise is an issue. I thought it was something outside last night.

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Looks like a nice day. I finally figured The keurig out. 

707A8303-4B7A-4C0C-BD80-2D08B3E59F3C.jpeg

704693EB-B42D-4554-A0BD-1457E2F3475C.jpeg

Great that they have a keurig in the room. I like that much better than drip. I’ve used keurig exclusively at home since my hubby bought me my first in 2010, just before my first TKR surgery. It was love at first cup! Much more expensive to buy coffee, though. 

I do like the TV here. They have the full DTV. A lot of hotels that have dtv just program certain channnels into receivers. This is the full dtv deal with the real channel numbers. I had dtv for over a decade so I don’t have to look at a channel list here.

3 hours ago, blarko said:

How difficult was it crossing the street from the hotel to the restaurant?

I could take the easy way to the stores with the crosswalks and all but I’m going to instead cross the highway of death for you because that’s how dedicated I am.

• Like 3

“I could take the easy way to the stores with the crosswalks and all but I’m going to instead cross the highway of death for you because that’s how dedicated I am.”

Highway of death 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 2